Reviews for Dreams of Tomorrow
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
This is so good! I love Cleao, she's my favorite! keep it up!
faery pink sparkle chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Just up to chapter 5 now.. A few spelling/wording mistakes that, if fixed before publishing, would make the story flow much better. But, having written stories myself, I know it can be hard to pick up these things :P I'm interested to read more :)

I noticed that you haven't updated in a while though.. hopefully you'll find the inspiration/motivation/time to keep going with the story for all the people that are following you :) I took a an 8 year hiatus from my first SSO fic, and only started up again this year - so you'll get there eventually! (If you choose to)

Thanks for the read :)
satomika chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
i hope you update soon!

and more cleo/orphen in the next chap, please! :]

anyway, i love this chapter since cleo's turning to be independent here...
and she knows what she's doing...? :]
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
That's really good! Keep updating :)
Luna.gatuna chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Awesome..Come back! I really like the story, if you write constantly you would have lot of followers!
Darkrini chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I've been waiting for years. Where's the update?
rememberingfusako chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Hey, this is really good! Any chance you're still writing it and would be able to update? I'd love to read till the end!
LibraGirl12 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Great job, i wonder what is going on with Cleao, and wath is happening with Orphen! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
"Ove this story! Please update soon! And no offense to Orphen, but I like it when bad things happen to him.
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
yay! I'm glad that you updated. I just hope that you update in the near distant future... when you have time that is haha

i love this fanfic, its so good. It's addicting because of the pairing of course and because of the plot too!

please update when you can. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

cya!

Hitsugi's Lover
f-zelda chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Great to see the update! Hope to see the next chap really soon! Please update soon
merlyn1382 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
ouch maybe cleao can save him for once and the trolls are dead once he finds out it was them
booklover4177 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
this is good, but do you mean to add more to it or have you discontinued it?
Little Minamino chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
Well that doesn't bode well at all. I hope Cleo shows up with Leki in time to make a difference. Nice chapter! Keep up the good work!
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
OMG! PLZ UPDATE! i know that this is quite old... and hasnt been updated in a while... thou CAN U PLZ KEEP UPDATING! I REALLY WANT TO NO WAT HAPPENS! PLZ! -puppyeyes- plz?

if u can then YAY! if u cant then... i'll go cry and be an emo... thou im a happy person! and i'll like to stay that way! so... PLZ UPDATE SOON!

BYE!

BETHANY! (just call me Bethany cuz i change my pen name alot)