Reviews for Geek Nirvana
Phx chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I liked it. Can't say exactly what I liked most about it, but I did like it. Very good read and one I'd recommend :)

Phx
ChristineMichelle91 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
cool
Evergreene chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This definately worked as very nice mix of angst and humour. I can totally see this happening, and you got the boys' characters down pat. It was really nice how you had Sam trying to help Dean deal in such a subtle way, yet still realising that whatever he did wouldn't be a permanent solution. Oh, and did I detect a hint of Texan drawl in a couple of Sam's lines? It's so cute how it's creeping in more and more this season, hehe!

He could practically feel the light-bulb go off over Dean's head- hundreds of girls..." Lol! So funny!

I really enjoyed this, and can't wait for your next offering, whatever it may be!
angel679 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You got the lighthearted but in that episode there is just no way to escape the crushing darkness either. You are the first one that touched the myspace line that I have read I actually expected all the geek nirvana writers and readers to be all over that one. Its a really great story and you did an amazing job on it.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I think that was as lighthearted as the boys can get at the moment. I think it was perfect - because you're right... Dean is cracking and I ache for him. I like how Sam drew him out, and I loved the image of his being pulled in by the pics on the computer, first the lean, then one elbow, then the other... I could picture it.

Thanks for writing!