Reviews for Tomorrow and the Day After
Katee chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Cute. I loved it.
cherylad chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
OMG! Can we PLEASE have "do over" and have you write the new version for them just like this?"
myjaph chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
And what a lovely 'little thing' it is.

There were a couple of standout lines for me:

“I’ll be here the day after that,” she whispered. “Just…be patient.” That sounds so Starbuck - all her insecurities, her terror of commitment...very real.

and

“I always knew the truth,” she replied. “Everyone always knew the truth. I just…hoped that we could pretend.” Now there's a line I'd like to hear on the show - preferably after Lee asks Dee for a divorce.

Just one little thing -it's been something that's glared at me since my grade 4 teacher made such a big deal of it in grammar lessons. 'GOTTEN' She pounded into us as kids that - among other literary no-nos - the one word you should always refrain from using is 'gotten'. And I always use other words in my head when I see it written in fic (if you read published works a lot, you realize that it's rarely to never used by professional writers). I thought I'd add this because it says to give a well-rounded critique and while you're far from the only fic writer to use it, I just decided I should start saying more than 'I love the story' which is what a lot of my reviews have become.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I love reading your stories and look forward to many more.
apaulu2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was a wonderfully sweet piece. Thank you!
jamy21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
You made me do a little happy dance. This time I did happy little tears, go you!
Aliajacta chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Missed the show Friday so had to wait until Tuesday to read it - worth the wait! You really capture them so well. And bringing Lee to Kacey at the end was perfect. Keep up the good work!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I loved it!
Trickster-jz chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh, if only K/L could actually be this healthy and happy in canon :P Still, that's what fanfic is for-and it'll probably happen -eventually-, right? :p That said, I really enjoyed this. Not too much, but just enough, and nice and sweet :)
dyan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was beautiful! yOu captured the magic of L/K. The final part brought tears to my eyes!:)
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Awesome, touching story, very in-line with the Lee-Kara dynamic. I especially like the trading back and forth of the wash cloth- the care behind it- and the quip meeting outside Adama's hatch (I didn't go marry someone.) I also really like that you've cut it short- just meeting Kacey and the beginning of the interesting ride. Short and sweet.
Jacqueline Roget chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
lovely! :)
Aleja21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This is totally awesome and I loved it. Also I would love to see how there interesting ride turns out, in other words please add more. :) :) :) :)
bellabeau chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Very good, well written. Obviously what all us K/L shippers would like to see.
jayblue00 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I absolutly fraking loved this story. It was just perfect. I especially liked the ending because I always wanted Kara to introduce Lee to Kacey on the show.
rainbow haired auror chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Thank you! This is just what I needed to read. A wonderfull look at what I wanted to happen after the fight. Did you read my mind or something. Wornderfull story!