Reviews for BSS: Finish Your Collapse and Stay For Breakfast
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Kudos for the 2nd person POV usage! I liked that choice, you pulled it off well. It worked perfect for this piece, which was a great 'deeper dive' into the "Welcome Wagon" scene. I don't know why this is just my first time reading this.
SometimesYouFeelLikeaKnut chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love it! Love them. They've taken over my brain this weekend.
Gosenshii chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I read this over at LJ some time back and I gotta reiew here as well. I loved everything in this one-shot, my heart is still hurting a bit from it but oh, how I love it. Especially the ending, it gives me hope!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love how Dick and Mac somehow hurt and in pain, and they really don't know how to communicate with each other. Once again, you managed to put all the emotion and angst into a great fic. Thank you so much.
SarahBlackwood chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I really loved this, and the sequel. I don't usually like stories in second person- remind me a little of choose your own adventure- but I couldn't stop reading these. Brillian writing, excellent characterisation. I really love the way you write this ship. More please?
matthew cannon chapter 1 . 3/24/2010

ass nod dick
divine one chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
well written. the physical awqwardness of their being together... being in one another presence played against the sheer comfort of being in one anothers' presence... very interesting... i enjoyed the 'angst'.

ah well, yes, but i'm al about angst lol...
haliad chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Excellent, Dick and Mac weren't OOC and you dealt with the grief very well. The only thing that slightly bothered me was how the sentences were structured together. Some of them seemed to run on and it got confusing sometimes to the point where I have to reread it over again. Maybe smaller sentences next time?
mimi25 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Great Mac POV. Hope you continue this story, fabulous writing and feeling that sometimes is missing in fanfic. Again exceptional story! :) mimi
trecebo chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I really like this. You don't fix Dick (ass that he is, and boy, is he..) but you make it work. And work really well. Am I repeating myself? Yes. This is good. On a basic and fundamental level, this could be happening in Rob Thomas' mind good.
fyreangel5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
WOW this is amazing! It's heartbreaking, and yet, comforting. Who knew you could take so much comfort in someone you hate...and yet...don't. I personally wouldn't like Mac and Dick together...but this...almost changed my mind. That's how good it is. I love it :D
colourmeshocked chapter 1 . 12/4/2006

thats all i can type.

your fic made me smile.

it was simple and clean-no emotional drama or anything.

is there a follow-up to this story?

Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You dealt with her pain, guilt and anger in such a realistic and balanced way. You really managed to capture grief. Thank you for writing this.