Reviews for Time For a Change
DramioneForever chapter 17 . 7/18/2019
I love your book! please update!:) :D
Desperate chapter 17 . 1/29/2019
This is a really good story, but too bad the last update is eleven years ago.
I'm always late and the worst past is there's no hope for another chapter for my miserable soul.
todotodorokiroki chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
On chapter one, Because this takes place in the Wizarding World, D means Hermione and Pansy's potion was Dreadful. And there is no such thing as a C grade in Hogwarts.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 17 . 12/8/2017
Ooh
SoundScream chapter 17 . 7/23/2017
This is really good, but then I saw the update date, guess what, it been bloody agonizing ten years since it was updated... I was late ten years and the saddest part is I cannot hope for an updated. I'm a poor soul
gks181 chapter 17 . 7/15/2017
Omg why is this the last chapter? I wanna read more! And wow I just realized this was last updated in 2007! I really hope you continue with this story. I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
Nooooooo! Plz plz plz update!
Arianrhod chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
Hey, though I'm probably eight years late on this, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the story! I'm gonna go and try to imagine my own ending to it now (ehehe) Thanks for brightening one up to then unremarkable evening with your fic! ;*
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
This is great! Please keep going!
cbred13 chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
I wish you would finish this story!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
please update!
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Umm excuse me? But what the hell happened to the rest of the story?! This was so great...
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 17 . 1/13/2014
I love your story so far! I'm so captivated that I'm begging you to update it soon. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
DONT STOP
Beanka Juarez chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
When are you going to continue this? I LOVE IT! I know it's been like, six years, but you should keep it up!
You did say you were going to continue in your Author's Note...