Reviews for Time For a Change
Lady Enchantress chapter 16 . 3/31/2007
Wow, I'm a huge fan of this story. It's extremely well done. Great job.
ArtyHollyFreak chapter 16 . 3/31/2007
This is AWESOME! I love DracoHermy, because, their relationship is so complicated. I've known early on that they respect each other a lot, but are afraid to say it. Everyone is against that relationship, including themselves, which makes for a lot more depth and conflict than, say, RonHermy. I love your story because it recognizes all that depth and conflict without being overbearing or understated. And I LOVE that it's not "Ooh, I like Hermione. After 5 years of loathing her, I suddenly think she's hot". On a more technical note, your grammar is better than mine'll ever be. PLEASE CONTINUE! )
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 16 . 3/31/2007
Love the story!
LuvMonger chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
WOOT WOOT! I REALLY LOVE THIS STUFF! PLEASE I NEED MORE! WHAT HAPPENS? pLEASE UpdATE SOON!

~WAITING FOR ANYTING~
Isabella Heart chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
amazing story!

i love it so much!

update soon! :)
moxie chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
more please! it's so good!
Jessica Bell chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
YAY! such a good chapter, loved how incredibly awkward you made the kiss between Ron and Pansy...It actually made me wince. So cute though!
Karasu - chan chapter 16 . 3/28/2007
wow..._ awesome story...Draco x Hermione rocks _
Dark Kiara Angel chapter 16 . 3/27/2007
This is a really interesting story. I hope you update soon. I wonder when will Malfoy find out...
yourSECRETKEEPER chapter 16 . 3/27/2007
This chapter was great! I really love how consistent you are with updating. I totally loved that little thing with Ron and Pansy by the way. :D
IrethMalfoy chapter 16 . 3/27/2007
The chapter was good. I'm thrilled that we got some Harry input and well you didn't really ignore any of the key people this time around. Love it. I'm a bit confused as to Ron's feelings. I mean I think it's refreshing to see him make some amicable try to reach out to Pansy. It's small at first but the invite to go to the Burrow. Wow. We've come leaps and bounds. I can't wait to see more. Keep up the great job, honey.
Thread Magic chapter 16 . 3/26/2007
_
Bec chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Another terrific chapter- keep them coming
xxBoleyn chapter 16 . 3/26/2007
ah i loved the

"WHY DID YOU MOVE YOUR HEAD?"

"WHY DID YOU KISS ME?"

it made me laugh

really good chapter :D

updatee soon !
CaScAdEd-TeArS chapter 16 . 3/26/2007
Omg this is so intense! i can't belive how good it is! update soon.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »