Reviews for Time For a Change
hanvu chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
poor ron... he thinks too much, but i cant wait to see pansy and harry's relationship progressing
hanvu chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
aw pansy is so nice, not too bitchy .
hanvu chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
the relationship between pansy and draco is just so cute i mean, the perfect friendship, i hope draco doesnt have a crush on pansy cause he had to be with hermione! it's their destiny!
hanvu chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
lol, pansy kissed neville! NEVILLE! i really like your fic, i'm going to read the next chapie .
Thread Magic chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Yay! An update! Happy birthday to me! Thanks for updating. Oh no, they didn't switch. You said we're getting to the big change, but I thought you meant this chapter! hehe They have to go to Snape. I can't wait to read that. Thanks for writing this. I'll be waiting for the next chapter _
Chasing the Sun chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
SNAPE!

This ought to be interesting

Good chapter
Silidons chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Brilliant!

:O Snape! Oh dear.

I really really like this fic, it's brilliant :D

*~Sili
lilmzhln18 chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Oh no!

Argh..

This is so uncool.

They still didn't switch back.

But this is getting better and better!

I can't wait for more!

]

heLen
Gwinna chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
This is a really interesting story; I'm enjoying it a lot so far. And I can't wait to see what's to come. Great job!
Steelo chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Oh this is gonna be interesting!

Steelo
grace chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
wow lori your story is really great! i absolutely love the plot and i just have to say cheers to you! are the boys going to find out soon about the switcheroo?
Rubico chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
This is undoubtly one of the most creative stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work And upate! I can't stress it more... I dislike waiting. :) Oh, and also, I'm dying to find out whether this would be Harry/Pansy, Hermione/Draco or the other way around.
votehermione chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
amazing chapter. But i want to know what snape will do.
IrethMalfoy chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
oh no not snape! oh my i'm am on the edge of my seat for next week, lori. this seemed like a short chapter to me. but i may have just read super fast becaue i was excited that you had posted. you are doing a good job, this was a dry chapter in comparison to your other ones. but oh i can't wait to see the look on snape's face when they tell him. and i just know that someone (and by someone i mean malfoy) had to have heard pansy and hermione talk about it, after, of course pansy's graceful break-in to slyltherin's common room. i have to say that because you left out draco's veiw point almost completely in this chapter. seriously you're doing a wonderful job on this story and will be sad when the day comes where you end it. how much longer are we talking? five chapters? fifteen? fifty? i couldn't even guess how long it's going to be. the genre catagory says romance and all the romance going on at present seems be one sided on the guy's end of things. are the girls going to come around? i just can't wait to see harry and malfoy's reactions. i'm on pins and needles waiting for the pin to drop in both boys' heads what has happened. well, until next week honey, goodnight.
Midnight-rambles chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
love it love it love it! must read more. quickly update pleeaase )
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »