Reviews for Time For a Change
yourSECRETKEEPER chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Wow, great chapter! I loved Draco and Pansy's glorious night of fun. I can't wait for next Sunday!
Doom Princess chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
excellent chapter, this cliff hanger is gona kill me i so dont want to what a whole week (yes i am being a bit over dramatic ) for more info, bwhahahha now Ron knows, it will really get interesting now!

Thanks for sharing your fun work!
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
ohoho! what an awesomeupdate! HermionexDracO!

poor pansy and hermione. everyone's just having a hard time...

update!
Pinky-Zinky chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Great story! and I love the picture that you posted for it on devart! I ended up faving it!
thebloodrose chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
yay, another chap! Please update soon!
jenjen24 chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
i really like this fic! there's not that many with pansy, and i really like how you portray her :)
Thread Magic chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
I like it. It's unique. I don't think I've read one that's Hermione and Pansy switching places. It looks like you update pretty often, so I look forward to the next chapter. Let me guess, the first lines of the next chapter are going to be Hermione thinking "oh crap oh crap oh crap"? Anyways, thank you for writing this. I'll be waiting for the next chapter _
spix chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
great story! hope its going to be a long story, a very long story, because its just so good:) update fast! lol
Steelo chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Ok...So why is pansy starting to have feelings for harry but no draco/hermione stuff? Just curious... anyway great chapter please update as soon as possible!

Steelo
D.M. lover chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
It's been very good so far! I can't wait toread more of this fic. I also have a question, is anything going to happen between Draco and Hermione? Anyway, Please update soon.

:-D
Doom Princess chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
yeah another excellent chapter, its interesting to see the stress and frustration of being someone elses body is having each other. very cool. I am enjoying it quite alot.

Desarae Ashley chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Oh my freaken god! I can't believe Harry did that! And the fact that Pansie liked it is awsom. Things will get really weird if the boys find out about the switch!
HaideesChild chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
This is an hilarious situation! Looking forward to reading more :)
Steelo chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
I'm just curious is there going to be anyway H/D action or is this more of a H/H one? Anyway great chapter can't wait to see what happens!

Steelo
verdichick chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
hey

how long are ur chapters so i cant wait for the net but i so didn't want it to end i am obseesed freak qith fanfic if u want any draco/hermione fanficts i have all the best on my fav stories there maybe over 100 but most of them are excellent

my fav is parenting class long but hilarious

Verdi