Reviews for Time For a Change
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
OH! WAY COOL!

update soOn!
Desarae Ashley chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
The controversy that the girls is facing is totally weird. I hope all ends well.
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
this is quite a story!

Update as soon as you can!
Shinikami Dragon chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
wow, this is very well written.

very descriptive, not too unrealistic.

I love it.

Hopefully you can update soon.

Xx Sandra a.k.a Shini.D xX
IrethMalfoy chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
well that was a good chapter. it didn't seem as long as your other ones. can't wait for next sunday. i hope your new year's was a good one.
Desarae Ashley chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
This is freaken awsom. Definately tell me when you have the next chapter up! You should totally show JK Rowling this. I bet she'd love it!1
D.M. lover chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
another great Chapter. I can't wait to read more, I really like how Pansy is starting to get more into Hermione's role. Please update soon!

:-D
IrethMalfoy chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
well, well, well... I didn't think anything would break through Pansy's shell of prejudices. It's quite nice that she is SLOWLY warming up to, well, Harry at least, and well Ginny too. Anyhow great job!
mystic-water chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
i cant wait for more. i wish you would update faster. hah but thats like the pot calling the kettle black. im the same way, so im so not holding it agasint you. at least you are keeping the story constant every week or so. way better than i do... *coughevery-year-or-socough* lol

deffinately one of the more original and better hp fics ive read. and i love how there is no immediate pairings but more plot and character development. excellent work

merry kissmass and happeh new year

thanks for this update. ill be waiting paitently for the next~~

mystic-water
melissa chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
i love this story! but i have to say, this story sounds a lot like parallel... still, i love it! :-D
the amber dragonfly chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
I love it- as usual. Can't wait until next week to read the next chapter! You sure you can't just sneak me all the chappies you've finished? Some bakas around here seem to think you need a beta anyway... -rotfl- Marvelous, darling! Keep up the fantastic work!
acerbicquill chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
Since I have received several private messages from other writers concerning this issue, I am writing a public apology here for my reviews. When I review other peoples' works, I typically point everything out all grammar and spelling errors. That's just my style. It has only been well-received in the past, but since I've gotten indignant authors PMing me, I assume that this is not the type of review that you're looking for.

I had nothing against your story; I would not have continued reading it if I did not feel it was a worthy piece of writing. I was just trying to help someone who I felt had good potential to improve. That being said, I shall not leave any more comments here. Good luck with the rest of your story.
crazy-emerald-blue chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
I can't remember if i review when i set this on alert but I love it!

esp harrys out burst :p anyways merry christmas and happy new year!

keep it up!
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
oh, it's getting very interesting. i hope that after this whole switch thing is over, harry and malfoy realize that they've fallen in love with pansy and hermione, even if it does take them some time. anyways, your story is really good! i just can't believe that their friends haven't noticed anything (minus harry); it's kind of sad, really. pansy and hermione are like polar opposites! but the story's fine. well, have a very merry christmas and update soon!
IrethMalfoy chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
i like how the story is progressing. i can't wait until next sunday for more!
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »