Reviews for Time For a Change
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
it's so good! the whole pansy and hermione switching bodies idea is very cool. i started one on the same topic before, but the author stopped updating. i hope you don't do that! the story is so interesting! just one question: will this story have multiple pairings, or will it just be dramione? it doesn't matter to me either way, i just wanted to know. please update soon; everyone's in character and everything, and it's just so GOOD! :)
acerbicquill chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Interesting plot, even if the idea of switching Hermione and Pansy is somewhat cliche. Your writing style, however, seems to be mostly dialogue, which makes reading this story more like reading a script than a novel.

Moreover, the characters are rather OOC. Pansy has always shown an outward malevolence towards Hermione, and I doubt that the Slytherin girl would have any qualms about ruining Hermione's life by acting bitchy towards the two she happens to be closest to.

There's another mistake that I found:

"After all, he had taken her to the Yule Ball than two years in a row."

Did you mean to say more than two years? If so, that also isn't very accurate; the Yule Ball is only open to fourth years and above, unless one is invited by an older student (which couldn't be the case, seeing as how Pansy and Draco are of the same year). By your description, however, Pansy and Draco would be in seventh year, which contradicts the fact that Draco has actually run away by that time to join Voldemort.

Overall, not a bad start, and it will be interesting to see how the plot develops.
Anmras chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Awesome so far! It's been awhile since I've read ur stuff and I gotta say, I think you've gotten beyond really really good! You have such a great hold over the characters and make them so familiar to the ones that fans know in the book! I love the story idea as well!
thebloodrose chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Great beginning, will draco find out that its hermione?
DiTS chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
First you said, that Draco has homework due tomorrow and later you said that the next day is Saturday.
melted toast sticks chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
The story line seems interesting

Characters may be a bit OOC but I liked reading the first chapter. Can't wait for the rest.
IrethMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
wonderful beginnings! i look forward to more.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28