Reviews for Time For a Change
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Is he going to tell Harry? I MUST KNOW!
Bronwen chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
They kissed! They finally kissed! Oh, my God. I am going to replay that in my mind a thousand times, I do it a thousand more. I LOVE YOU! But what happens now. Because Harry is in love with Hermione and Hermione seems to be kind of leaning toward him, but it's Pansy that he's actually in love with. Oh, my God! I would not want to be the writer that has to sort this out. Good Luck!

P.S.
Because even if they all changed back and Harry got over the fact that Pansy is a Slytherin, and they got together, Draco would never go against his father and get it on with a mudblood, pardon my language.
HOW WILL THIS BE SAVED? Please say there is a happy ending, please!
Bronwen chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Amazing. I should probably do my homework, or eat or shower or something necessary, but I am loving this too much!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! I didn't leave a comment on the last one because I just HAD to read this one.
RainThestral93 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this FanFiction, I think you've managed to balance the Gryffindor and Slytherin notions perfectly whilst developing some really believable inter-house relations; well done!:D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
What happened? I LOVE this story, where's the rest? :(
Maggie 'Marauder' Weasley chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
I've loved the whole story so far! Are you going to continue it? I can't wait to see what happens!

~M.M.W.
Kaiyami13 chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
THIS IS AWESOME. I saw ur picture on deviantArt and it led to this story. U really should update though.
Materia-Blade chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
I read it top to bottom.

Other than the fact that I was about to pull my hair out for all the "Are you alright? Friends share secrets!" nonsense The fic was god damn beautiful.

Save for perhaps Pansy and Draco you're characterizations are spectacular. I noted that Draco seems a bit too friendly with pansy for cannon to be aplicable but I can take that with a grain of salt. For what is fanfiction but bastardization of cannon anyways?

Hermione's character is spot on. Its weird just how much I feel like i'm reading Rowling's own writing here (Not to say i'm the biggest fan of hers but the world is fun to write in.) You do Harry pretty well too.

Snape's reaction had me laughing. "I find this humorous." Yeah I can see that.

I hate to admit it, but my favorite character in this story bar none, has got to be ron. You've got me routing for the Ron pansy relationship. Dramione? Fuck, can you really be called an HP writer if you haven't tried it? Pronsy though... that's a bit tougher with Ron toting his "Slytherin's suck" t-shirt around and Pansy being... well a bitch.

I'm gonna go look for more fanfics pairing the two now. Great show! Can't wait for more.

[x} Subscribe to Author (Alert)

Ja!

MB
Lazybelle chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
Loving your story! Keep it going, the plot thickens and I just can't wait to know more! I love the way you developed the characters and how they are all slowly falling in love with one another! Lazybelle
A. S. Malfoy - Unlogged chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
NOOOOO! IS THIS FIC DEAD? I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! TTT~TTT PLEASE BLOODY UPDATE THE THING!
hey chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
update as soon as you possibly can... the only thing i have to criticize is the story line is a little slow and some of the things that happen to the charachters... well i dont think they react like they should... for instance when hermione switched back wouldnt draco notice pansy was different... but other than that you did a good job keeping each character complex and the story line was amazing good job! but just for my sanitys sake update soon!
Lorena R chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
DO WANT IT TO GO ON! 3 I totally totally fell in love with this story
nathaliie chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
xD
JusTheUnderdog chapter 17 . 7/10/2011
Oh my goodness.

This story is just... I don't know how to describe it! It's phenomenal! Amazing! Aghhh! I love it! I wish you would update it! I found the link on DeviantArt, and I'm not really a Harry Potter fan, but this just made me addicted to Draco/Hermione action! I'm such a fan girl right now! But please update, I would be soooo greatful.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »