Reviews for Time For a Change
Daniann8 chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
So, I read this whole story in a day (I was so hooked!) and I seriously love it. Please, please, pleeeease finish it! I want To know what happens. I know you haven't updated it since 2007, but I would really love an ending. I wanted to see some Dramione action ]. I hope you continue the story. It's fantastic.
Becca Malfoy Granger chapter 17 . 5/19/2011
Tell me more, tell me more like does he have a broom?

PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Westerman chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
PLEASE UPDATE, i love this story and would really love read the rest of it..
MightHaveSecrets chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Ohmygoodnessiloveit!
Nicconicco chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
hey, why did you stop? I want to know what happened next!
Bandgeek252 chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
I hopoe you update soon. I really enjoy this story. I do long for some more sparks between Draco and Hermione... this is starting to get horribly painful for me.
chiibi13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aw, Lawdy! This story is one of the best Hermione/Draco stories I've read so far! It's been inactive for about 4 years now, though!

You got me hooked and then I got cut off! PLEASE UPDATE IT! *o*

...pleeeeeaaase?
GiveMeLovee chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Hey this is a really great and amusing story! I love Draco's personality when he's with who he thinks is Pansy :)

Great job!

~Maddie
CheshireCat23 chapter 17 . 4/13/2010
I hope you're not abandoning the story! It's too good!
321123 chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
I love this story!

Amazing how you thought this all up!
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
Are you ever gonna update this story! It's so good!
Crumplette chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
Ron and Pansy together is an innovative idea, and sounds like a great match. They will be very cute together, and their love will conquer all obstacles, right? ;)

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. Just read on your author page about your sickness, and wanted to send you love and well wishes. Nobody deserves to suffer that much!

Hope the doctors will find a way to help you soon!
ACBittersweet9596 chapter 17 . 11/17/2009
Ohmygod! I love Pansy and Ron together. So is it also a Ron and Pansy Fanfiction? I hope you keep them together. I love the couple. I also love Draco and Hermione. But I hope they get closer soon...

By the way, how many more chapters until the story is finished? No pressure or anything, I just wanna know so I know how much time I have to wait. :) It's okay if you don't post the next chapter on time, because I know how it feels to be on a writer's block. (I'm on one myself...) But I do hope you get in the next chapter in soon. :) I can't wait.
LadyLady1994 chapter 17 . 11/11/2009
Yayayayay! Ron and Pansy forever! Keep them togetehr, they are the best! Love it!

I love this story! It's awesome!

Please Please update soon! Please!

Ladylady1994
Aclet chapter 17 . 11/9/2009
Well let me tell you something about this story, it's just simply utterly fantastic! I really loved it!

Every characterization is perfect! I love Pansy and Ron btw...and Draco and Hermione, I hpe that works out well btw... anyway, I'm a little sad that is has been a while since you updated and this fic would be discontinued, but I added it to my alerts just in case you decide to update one day, I'm a really patient reader so no presure if you're working on a chappie...

See ya! I hope soon! But then again I'll be waiting! :D