Reviews for Time For a Change
Lyly Ford chapter 17 . 11/3/2009
please just please, i beg you, you can't let your story unfinished, i really all chapters in 2 days i just fall for your story, it's very great idea and i want to read more of it, just try to think of all people who begged you to finish it, we're waiting for you 'cause we just love your story.

xoxo

Lyly
Fedski chapter 17 . 10/22/2009
WHATT?

PLEASE don't finish it like that! write more soon! please pretty please! that was like the most brilliant story ever! i am dying to find out what happens!

your a great writer and your stuff on deviant art is way cool too! post soon!
bitchywitchy chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
I cannot believe you have not updated this story! Honestly!

What a mean, Slytherin thing to do, leave us all hanging. Gah! I am so frustrated right now! Haha.

PLEASE CONTINUE! Pretty please. With a cupcake?

Your writing is so very good, and the plot/story is fantastic! I'm so sad that you haven't updated in so long, and I'm really hoping that if I write you a really long review that you'll be inspired to continue this!

Okay, so I absolutely love how you have all the characters! They're perfect! But I hate that Harry likes Hermione. *glares at Harry and points accusing finger* You're meant to like Ginny, you dolt! So then Draco can have Hermione without any problems! Gah!

I think you've written Pansy excellently, not too nice but not horrid either: perfect! I like Pansy when she's not a horrible cow.

And Draco! So intuitive, but he still doesn't know! Poor bloke. I hope he realises it's Hermione he's fallen for! Otherwise I might have to hit him over the head with a book! A really heavy one.

I adored the tender moments between him and Hermione in Pansy's body, and the scene in the secret room. That made me giggle like mad.

Ron is adorable, and not the spiteful, argumentative character he can sometimes be written as. I think the whole thing between him and Pansy is rather cute! I really thought he was going to bust her and expose her secret, but he didn't! That was really kind of him, actually.

And Hermione, the poor girl! She's so confused because all this stuff has happened in Gryffindor while she's away AND she's starting to like Draco too! I feel sorry for her.

I really like your story, you have the perfect amount of awkwardness, sexual tension and confusion all put into one!

So I really really hope that you continue, because I want to know what happens and it would be such a shame to just not finish this story!

Your idea is so original, as well! I never would have thought of something like this, and the way you've written the whole thing out so far is brilliant!

So pretty please continue, and I'll shower you with another super long review.

-Tia.
Peppermint91 chapter 17 . 9/23/2009
Well, I like your fic, I really do and I hope you'll update soon.

Bye
pisceanchic101 chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
Aww! I can't wait for the next chapter! It's going to come soon, right? I did discover this fanfic through your new picture of Hermione and Pansy on DeviantArt after all. You said you would be continuing this story. I hope you're right!
dontcallmemadeline chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
I like this story, but you haven't updated in over 2 years! Are you continuing it?
FallenAngelItachi chapter 17 . 9/6/2009
I finally took the time to write you a review! I've read the whole thing and I really loved it! It is almost as if this is how 6th year should have been in Hogwarts...apart from the fact there is no Dark Lord and it IS better this way.

I love all the pairings and quite frankly they seem natural; you've mae Pansy sound nice!

~Well, I see the is also inactive for two years so I was just wondering, will you ever post a new one? Geez, God knows I'm dying to know the rest! Please please please update!

Pwetty please?
eryv chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
I swear, if you're anything short of DEAD as your reason for not updating this, then I'm going to be angry!

I seriously thought I was a bad updater- but 2-3 years? If you don't plan on ever finishing it, please let people know! And if you do, let them know anyway! D: I'm very very sad :(

Just as reading reviews makes your day (as you've mentioned) reading your lovely words about these characters is an amazing escape that something that has been written this well shouldn't be given up on!

And if you are incidently dead, I'm terrible sorry, rest in peace.
panictowel chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
I’ve read this in what – three nights? I even saved chapters so it wouldn’t be over so soon. this was amazing, I loved the whole plot idea and how you worked it out. your writing style is really great and I’m looking forward to some more, whenever that will be. hope your writer’s block is not a total b*tch.

this, from a few chapters before, was sweet too:

- 'Hermione stood up from her seat on the couch and put her arms around his waist, pulling him in for a tight hug. She had never seen someone who needed a hug more than Draco at that moment.'

...and...

- 'Ginny narrowed her eyes at her. “Well, that depends. Does this involve Malfoy?”

Hermione groaned and leaned against the arm of the chair. “He is so messed up, Ginny, you have no idea.”'

...don’t most of us like it when people pay attention? )
panictowel chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
- "...he had looked over at the stands, he couldn’t see either Pansy or Blaise there among the crowd. He had felt a little stupid waving at Crabbe and Goyle."

;-D

I really, really love what you did with ron – he’s really entertaining, this whole story is.
panictowel chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
oh hehe, that's a good one! i got here following the link on your dA and i'm definitely goin got read the rest too... sounds fun ;-) good idea and well written )
CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 17 . 7/30/2009
It says you havent updated since 07... Um... Im seriously in love with this. and u just stopped... Um if you have any inspiration at all, please contuine... Please? :) Truly amazing writer.
bakallone chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
This story is great! But since it hasn't been updated for like, 2 years, I'm guessing you aren't going to be finishing it?.. :(
alexenzeru chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
I hate you! (for not continuing this) you promised! look! *points in vain at authors note* *sigh* its so god T.T
Raygirl13 chapter 16 . 7/1/2009
Hum... I've found out that the last chapter was updated in 2007... now it's 2009 and I think you won't update it TTwTT Just so sad... I wanted to know what would happen in the end with Malfoy and Hermione...
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »