Reviews for Three Sisters
iheartless chapter 32 . 12/5/2012
Please never delete this story. Ever. It's so perfect.
mysterygirl123 chapter 33 . 11/25/2010
Great story! And I like it when Sona is with either Sora or Roxas. Not Riku! But anyway keep it coming!
Talye Kendrin chapter 33 . 11/10/2008
So... what does all this mean for Kairi? Does she not get a happy ending after all? Will Roxas ever be his own person again? How can a happy (figuratively speaking) Nobody like Demyx HATE Sona? And why does Sona have to be so gosh-darn angsty and masochistic (she certainly seems so with how she tends to make herself hurt all the time)?

And yes, that does work for fanfiction. Just substitute "poetry" for "fanfiction" and it makes sense to me. Then again, I always did like my fanfiction just a little on the dark side...
sleepfastdreamhard chapter 33 . 6/27/2008
If i'm mistaken; I don't see the point in writing a 33 chapter story and not finishing it.

Too bad we'll never know what 'fun with Demyx' was since you haven't updated.

! #$% I'm just really disappointed since i loved this story too damn much. -.-;
roundtwo chapter 33 . 5/1/2008
I liked the way you wrote the last lengthy paragraph of Riku's. Fun with Demyx, yay!

and yes.
tolazy.youKnowTheRest chapter 32 . 5/1/2008
I'm not dead! *huggle* wow sorry its taken me so damn long. I've been busy, I've been stressed. I've even been to prom! .;

I have to say this was one of my favorite parts, although there were a lot:

Roxas would turn cold, and force alone-ness on himself. He would sulk, and brood, and sometimes go in to Zexion mode. He’d never hurt anyone though.

You’d be surprised at the things you learn by watching.

that and you long rant about life. "life".

Onto the next chapter!
AnimeDutchess chapter 33 . 4/15/2008
mohawk-Alex not letting you work? aw, he's jealous, right?

anyway, yeah, i do agree. good poetry isn't about happy kittens frolicking around in the sun. it's about your truest emotions and thoughts. if it's not true, it's not good at all.

i liked the whole thing...because Riku suffered. mwahaha. XD but i don't like the Sona torture. she's too much like you now. it makes me think you're torturing yourself. ToT

it's fine that it's short. keep it up when you can. -Elaine
PKAquaFlame chapter 33 . 4/15/2008
UPDATE! YAY! *gives you pocky*

I liked the whole paragraph at the end. Don't exactly know why, though.

Question! How does the whole 'twisting it a bit' thing apply? Never heard it.

Update soon! *poke poke*
Lady Aeries chapter 33 . 4/14/2008
Ooh~

XD Ive never heard that saying before :P

Fave part? Riku talking about Nobodies and him not wanting to kill Roxas. Also, thinking Sona doesnt know his identity (trust her a bit why dont you, Riku!)

XD Ill be waiting for the next chappie patiently _
iheartless chapter 33 . 4/14/2008
AHH! I love Demyx! Try not to be too mean to him, okay? Um... i really liked the parts that you put in bold, they were so... I dunno i just liked everything except the fact that it was so SHORT! Anywayz update soon.
AnimeDutchess chapter 32 . 4/14/2008
Maggie...*small smile* no one is entirely good, or bad. you know that. and i can't help but think that Sora's been reading my mind...*shrug* eh, forget i said anything.

anyway...fav. part was when you and Sora/Roxas kissed. finally, you let it all out...i was getting a bit worried; it's hard to remember that it's just a fic...just a fic that was a dream...;

anyway...three scenarios for Riku:

-Complete uncontrollable rage. How dare Sora kiss you? How DARE you let him?

-stunned and numb. complete disbelief...

-pure, utter, heart-wrenching sadness that'll make even me pity the jerk.

and Lizzie's watching this, too? Hi, Lizzie! *wave wave* XD

anyway...great as always, Maggie. I, erm, just wrote an AkuRoku. and it's good. you might actually like it. Ja, call me! -Elaine
Maggie chapter 32 . 4/11/2008
I just wanted to say...I LOVE your story! My favorite part had to be the Sora/Sona/Roxas part at the end. So kawaii!
PKAquaFlame chapter 32 . 4/7/2008
Great chapter again! *glomps*

Favorite part? Definitely the little Sora/Sona/Roxas bit at the end. It was just too adorable. Unfortunately I can't think of a reaction for Riku, thought. *sniffles*

Please update soon! *poke poke*
iheartless chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I dunno, I would like to read all of the different outcomes...

*smiles innocently*
Lady Aeries chapter 32 . 4/7/2008
Oh man, the best part of this chapter would have had to been Roxas reaching out to Sona! It was like an "Aw, kawaii!" moment _

3 reactions you say? Let's see:

1) Riku's already in his new form yes? He could be doing one of his missions and someone, or something like a chorus could find him, and tease him in a way that prophesises that he will lose Sona, and that will drive him up the wall wouldnt it, cause he can't see her now?

2) On one of his missions, he sees a couple who reminds him of sona and roxas/sora, and he gets jealous and lets it play with his thoughts on what Sona is up to now.

3) Riku saw the whole thing and plots a way to make sure Roxas' emotions never make it past Sora.

XD Weird reactions but hey, gl getting one _