Reviews for How Almost Everyone Found Out
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 1/18
Cute story! I think it would have flowed better if you had grouped some of the people together in a single scene and kept the reveals in chronological order. For example, it makes sense to lead in with the lighter stuff, like Iruka's doodling and Sakura's planned smooch, and then the more seasoned tells of a relationship like barging into the hospital and stealing moments together when no one is watching. Hinata's and Sakura's were my favorite moments, but all of them were sweet. Just my lil two cents. Thanks for sharing!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/11
Please please please do a sequel with how Naruto finds out!
general zargon chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
LOL! I really enjoyed this one-shot, as it gave me a good deal of laughs. :D I could actually see Kakashi and Iruka doing some of the stuff mentioned, and I loved how you wrote the sequences of events that led to people finding out. . I hope you decide to write more for this pairing and fandom!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
the best ones were Hanabi and Konohamaru. I loved this! made me laugh and happy!
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Very good story, very cute.
jules chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
omg, that was soooo funny and sweet. i just stopped cracking when i had to check for names (i think you got everyone, 'cause i might not be that deep into Naruto but after checking i couldn't even remember some of the faces).
so if you got the time, i would love a sequel where Naruto finally finds out. just love your writing. it's awesome!
jj chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
very nice
azure1996 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Loved it
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I LAUGHED MYSELF SENSELESS! THE HYUUGA ONES WERE AWESOME!

And the older Jounin ones had me DYING WITH LAUGHTER! LOLOLOLOL.
And Moegi. LOL.

I love this story so much! Going in my favs!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Cute!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
LMAO! Very, very witty and funny! Thank-you for writing this!
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
LOL! so cute!
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hahahaha(x Poor Naruto! He'd probably walk in of them having sex or something equally disturbing. ...Or hot. Yeah, that works too. I think the way Tenten found out was the best XD Oh what I'd gove to see Iruka grope Kakashi shamelessly -sigh- I sound like a perv. Heh heh, I am one - in my mind at least(; Like I'd ever say half the stuff in my head out loud...

That would be reallllyyyyyy. Bad.

Ta!

-Grayy,(;
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Naruto found out weeks after he came back, when bored and eager to see his favorite Sensei walked in on situation that both would have inspired Jiraiya by given him much 'research' material and short circut his mind. In the time it took for him to reboot his mind and calm down, Kakashi found new respect and a hint fear for his former student. It was the first time Naruto's 'experimantal modifications' on Rasengan was shown.

Sorry, kinda had to write it. I think Naruto really would have a violent and brutal reaction if he found out from anyother way than Iruka telling him first.
mayfaire chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
LOL I fear for Naruto's sake. I think he might burst a vein or something, which I can bet my right arm that he will catch his two sensei in flagrante delicto. Pure brilliance and patience in managing to hand out a description on how everyone found out. Best part I think was Shino's because his bugs kept dying due to Kakashi's cheesy lines.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »