Reviews for Red Snow
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Okay...what a GREAT story you have here...really got me hooked. I know you have long since abandoned this puppy by the side of the road, but I really wish you would reconsider and pick it back up and give it a warm meal and a nice bed...hint, hint...I have read TOO many terrific stories that are unfinished and this one is definitely gonna keep me pondering...
liz.onia chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
I realize you haven't updated in awhile, but this is a great story and you left it at the best part! I hope you decide to finish it someday. Thanks for the awesome read!
DayDreamer077 chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
Hmm! When are you updating? It's been almost 3 years since updated.

I'm dying to know what happened next. I've reread this to much as it is. Pretty please.
Woody2792 chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
i know you haven't written anything for over a year, but this story is great, and I'd love to read more...
SakuraDragomir chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

Brighid45 chapter 14 . 8/25/2009
Bahahumbug, this is a great story!

I thoroughly enjoyed each chapter. Especially good is the way the mystery illness is developing and growing more serious as the storyline continues. It's done in a very believable way and is an excellent counterpoint to the romance between Cameron and House, and the angst of House's parents coming to visit.

Characters and dialogue are well done; you've got the interplay and affection everyone has for each other down pat. I LOL'ed quite a few times reading exchanges between Wilson, Cuddy, House and Cameron. Cameron's temper tantrum was a riot, as was House's response-just perfect!

I really hope you're able to overcome any writer's block that's going on (you've got my sympathies, been there a number of times myself) and give us more chapters. This is such a good story, I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)

One suggestion: you might consider finding a beta to go over grammar, punctuation and spelling for you. This is offered in a positive way, I don't mean to judge you or negate all the excellent qualities of your story. I happily offer my services to you as beta, if you'd like to take me up on this send me a note and we can discuss it. Also, you can check out the betas here at the site. Your story just needs a little polishing so it can shine more brightly. :)

Good work! Please, please post a new chapter soon! You've got us hanging over a cliff and we can't hold on much longer! ;)
i luv ewansmile chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
Awesome story! I'm very sad it's unfinished though.
little miss michelle chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
really great story! i'm hooked
Shootingstar7123 chapter 14 . 5/16/2009
Great story! This is killing me that it's abandoned! Consider picking it back up again? I'd love to know why House is sick and what the motivation was for the hit and run!
jojobevco chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
Good Story
Secondhand Ragdoll chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
My, my. What fantastic imagery. I especially love the visual of Wilson's dress shoes slipping on the ice as he ran to House. Hameron fans are so lucky to have you!
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
Poor House! Did that guy poison him with something? Personally i think his dad has soething to do with it... or maybe thats me being paranoid on behalf of House. Lol.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Loving how Cameron's losing her temper. When she loses it she loses it in style. Is Chase poisoning House?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
I hope you continue this
Edwina B. Karch chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
awesome story, can't wait for the next chapter