Reviews for The Rookie
ImATrooper chapter 1 . 6/10
ooo i love this! its such a different take, and you wrote it so well! i love the month by month sectioning!
greasrs chapter 1 . 5/18
my faves right here being absolutely bloody adorable and it’s all thanks to you. brava! i love it.
ek chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Very cute, very in character, very perfect 3
randomperson chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
It must of taken you so long to write this and I love how you've done it in time, kind of?- mentioned harry moody Albus going up to the castle
You've added so many references and it's really good!
I am going to harry potter world in the weekend and although the merchandise is extremely expensive I'm probably going to get either a ravenclaw scarf/wand...
me chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
verry good but i dont want anything from remus
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rowena Hills chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Fantastic really!
Abbie and her Books chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I love it !
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This was complete adorableness. I love the way Tonks and Remus interact - I've always liked Remus/Tonks well enough, but this is the first story that really convinced me of them. Great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
x
Bloomrini chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Oh! Just loved it!
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This is absolutely the best Tonks/Remus fic I've ever read I can't even express how much I love it! All the dialogue and characterisations felt perfect for me and the angsty pining was offset amazingly by the unbearable cuteness. (Completely ignoring canon and imagining their relationship for decades)
Marquesadesantos chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh! Oh this is so lovely and sweet and wonderful.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awwwww!
redvelvetmuffin chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Really cute. You portrayed them really well! :)