Reviews for The Rookie
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awwwww!
redvelvetmuffin chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Really cute. You portrayed them really well! :)
yay chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was lovely, although I'd love to hear what he said during the interview.
teamPinako chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
One of the best I've read.

Just wonderful choices, wonderfully written... everything.

Such passion!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was a really cute story. Well-told, fast-paced but it didn't feel very fast. Perfect.

I like the necklace, and now want one myself! :P

A shame I came onto the HP scene too late for MetamorphicMoon, too. So many good authors there! Lots to read though, at least, including this lovely fic, which I hope you don't mind me adding to my favorites. :)
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
love this!
tt crews chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I started to read this, and I really wanted to like it but...

The present tense you've written ("The first time she knocks...he opens it...he lets...etc, etc)is just not readable for me. It is like reading stage directions for a play.
laylalee chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this story is so cute! thank you for writing it!
mioneweasley-witch chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I don't have words for how much this story warmed my heart! I love your characterization of all the characters involved and especially your pacing and development (which was unique) to their relationship.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I liked that, it was a nice view of a growing relationship. Although I would've loved more Sirius action (like his reaction, Tonks' reaction to him, etc) but this was good
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I LOVE THIS ROMANTIC REMUS! i'm re-reading this years later and rediscovering my RT love. he makes me absolutely melt when he's sweet like that!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was great. remus was so sweet. I'm glad he finally trusted tonks,. i would've liked to know what was said in his interview though
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
hmmmm. a necklace from remus... anywho. awesome story. just the pick me up I needed after a terrible homework misshap. YAY for tonks and remus stories. YAY for jncar for making my day better :)
justwaitingontheworldtochange chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing:)
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Cute cute cute! Liked it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »