Reviews for Wounded Love
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aw.

I feel like this should have a sequel with a Jim and Spock realizing he's interested, and offering to bring him in on it. Like. "Hey buddy, we love you too."

Because I love happy endings, I ain't gon'lie.

amanda
The Buzz chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow, this is powerful. You've done a wonderful job of packing a huge amount of emotion into less than 500 words. It's almost poetic. Keep writing!
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Norv, Poor Doc.! But nice fic anyway :D
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Please make this much biggr. It is really great in my opinion. You understand Bones' character very well. Anyone who likes slash or TOS fiction should read this fic- they will become trekkies or slashers ofSs/Mc like me. I'll probably read this one again and again.
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Alas... Poor McCoy. In my world he always gets his man, but I can definately see his perspective here. Esspecially since like a good little S/Mc shipper I see him getting all upset over nothing; those long looks and gentle quips are nothing more than how they play chess, two friends unwinding after a long day at work. McCoy gets upset over nothing alot, I've noticed.

My only negitive thought is what kind of friends are they if he feels he can't go to them when he's hurt? Maybe they're in love and maybe he doesn't want to jepordize that, but if he has to be "the normal happy and sarcastic doctor that they expect"... I think it show more about them than about him.

I did enjoy your story. It's incredibly poetic and romantic and angsty. I like reading things from McCoy's POV. Keep writing.
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aww, Poor Bones...

I love him...

Allyp
Midnight Topaz chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I don't normally read S/Mc (or anything remotely resembling it), just because I like the K/S pairing much more. But this... wow, this was exquisite. You've captured all the right emotions here- the despair and loneliness, as well as the moment of realization, and you've done it all while staying true to the character of McCoy.

This is beautiful and heartbreaking, and it's going on my favorites list for sure.