Reviews for Heroism, the Article Of
Poltergust6000 chapter 1 . 1/25
You know what? I totally agree. The Super Mario Bros. Have kinda been my role models for a while... Anyways, great fanfic!
Player-2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
*sniff* so true. I think ill print this fic or something!
nintendofreakgc chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
you're right.
i agree with you completely, and i hope everybody else does, too.
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
*sniff sniff*...I have been obsessed with the Super Mario World cartoon shows and all the Mario games since I was around 4 years old. That man and his friends were my imaginary friends. Without Mario...I swear, I wouldn't be the confident, carefree, happy and creative person I am today. I probably wouldn't even like this site if it wasn't for him. He gave me an imagination, and I've always loved the games. - That was truly beautiful. It's on my favourites. Definitely. So are you. *hopes her review isn't cut off*
Lynnika chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
*wipes a tear* wow...*sniffles* you are so right...and ya know what! luigi has his own game now! i want to get it! but sadly i dont have a game cube*shrugs* oh well...that was goodfulness!
Taki chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
that's just...wrong. lol
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
Sweeeeet! :))
TrojanTony chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Wouldn't say it's a tear jerker, but it's nice. My own item you looked at, well the ending didn't gel at all, no matter what I tried, I seem to have left a kind of ,'To be continued' idea in it for other people, maybe they'll pick up where I left off, I don't know. Anyway, nice item.
Zack chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
It's amazing how well you mix emotion in this compelling yet short masterpiece.
G.D chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
*bangs her head against the wall* Okay, the paradox thing isn't working for you, my friend. Angst and humor don't go together, save for the possible exception of anything created by Jhonen Vasquez. The way this fic is written would succeed in one thing: making the heads of many readers explode after they have viewed what was supposed to be both funny and depressing. If you had actually acheived that oxymoron, this might be worth the space; but I'm afraid you sorta missed on that one. If this is what you call success, I don't reccomend you go skydiving anytime soon.
Jes chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Get a life Mario is a fictional
Rogon and I chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Well said.
HyperAries chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
_ Very good point.
Ben Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Thruth be told, Mario is one of my most respected idols and role model. I'm am a Christian, yes, but I have many role models and influences on my life. Super Mario just happens to be one of them. I agree, just exactly where WOULD the world be today if Super Mario wasn't around?
PK-Dawg chapter 1 . 6/23/2001