Reviews for Blind Bandit: The Beginning
Timballisto chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
very good insight for toph, you got her sense of dry humor wonderoufly! I spelled that wrong..:P Your right! Ten year old love is awesome! It's so innocent and uncomplicated!
Tenichi Shigo chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that was so cute you should write a sequel about toph balancing being his girlfriend and still working for the avatar that just sounds so cool and plus i just really like saizo he so cute and a total boy "dude you grew boobs"
Adi88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow… I was thinking at first that I’d be hopelessly lost, but nein, all is well with the world. And I’ve sort of got to hurry, here, but I would like to say that you did… an incredible job. I’m in love with Toph myself, at this point. Damnit, so have to see this show now. In all my free time. Crud. Oh, that line about finding a use for her eyes by crying… her parents, and Saito, and ooh, it’s all good.
joebob chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
on a scale of 1 to 10 that story gets a 7 plus the central charecter boost another 2 points and another 3 points for the description of the fights lets see thats... well you figure out where that is on your own
frizzles chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was so cute. I love anything with Toph
watchfob chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
haha! Adorable!

Momo: Yeth, I do thay tho ath well.
Risu chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aw! That was so cute! I loved it! Including the part where Saizo (nice name by the way) was said to be ugly. Toph's right, it does make him more human. Haha, great job!
Allekha chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I like it! Good job!
UnLimit chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
GOOD Story, I REALLY enjoyed reading it, however I must admit, how it transitions into her fighting was a little iffy, but it ended up good in the long run!
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
that really was insanely sweet, LOL. "dude you grew boobs!' LMAO funneh.

i used to watch avatar, but i haventseen the character toph yet. still cool story xD

xx keiji