Reviews for One in a Billion
Raischenzo chapter 1 . 1/12
An excellent start to the series I wasn't actually expecting Shego to propose until a few chapters in lol. Also I love how Isabel can switch moods so suddenly lol
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 52 . 12/28/2014
Whoo! 52 chapters. You like your long stuff. Good thing I love your stories because they're so worth it
melb623 chapter 39 . 12/14/2014
I love how you let the kids go to Yamanouchi and reunite the group. I wonder how Master Sensei is taking the wild bunch. :D
Aceina chapter 52 . 11/23/2014
over all i enjoyed this story but the kids taking over the plot did get kinda borring after a while

also i had hoped jayden would be a lesbian but then again i love yuri so :P
melb623 chapter 27 . 11/19/2014
I am on Jayden and Raziya's side on this story. The other kids are snobby, selfish, and didn't even give the girls a chance to talk or fit in. And the fat boy taking Jayden's lunch, yeah! I'd stick with my kid for what she did because she was defending herself. The boy tried to hit her so she stood up for herself. I bet if the teacher saw that bully, and the unshareable boy they would understand that. It reminds me of when I was getting bullied in school.
melb623 chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
You like Naruto too?! Genius making Bokuden as the character. And I believe "Dattebayo" is "Believe it" in Japanese. In the dubbed version he says "I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Believe It!" all the time as a child. But that is just my guess. Anyways good chapter! :)
melb623 chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Bokuden is my little nephew's fake doppelganger! He looks dead up like him except for the eyes. (Michael has blue eyes) and they both have bottomless pits as stomachs! Awesome story. I believe I will love Bokuden!
melb623 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Hilarious first Chapter! XD

I have to say I'm very addicted to this series and I do not regret reading this one bit!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 52 . 9/20/2014
Amazing series! I really can't express how much I LOVED them all!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 49 . 9/20/2014
We STILL haven't heard of Kim's second tho! I'm curious as to when we'll meet her...if at all
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
HOLD IT! WHY would Kim take JADE on a MISSION?! *starts to freak out*
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Oh poor Kim and Shego! This experience makes me very scared for when I have to have a baby and I don't know why I'm even thinking such things considering that I have so much time but still...the thought is scary..
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
*whistles* Hooowee I can't wait!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Oh thank God! *sighs in great relief* I'm so happy! I swear I am experiencing so many emotions from this series of yours! That's great!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 14 . 9/19/2014