Reviews for One in a Billion
Kelly Hagurashi chapter 52 . 10/23
This my dear friend was the longest story I have ever read and I loved every second of it. I laughed, cried, screamed, got frustrated and felt felt heartbroken I few times and loved it. Keep up to good work.
poona93 chapter 34 . 9/25
I've read all the stories in this series at least a dozen times each. you
Amazing series, wish I had been there to support as it came out. Cant wait to read your other to go and read "Tramps like us"
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 52 . 5/7
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. but it was getting gooooooodddddd. the entire series was amazing, mind blowing, wonderful, and any other synonyms to those that I just said. thank you so much for writing these!
arandomshipper chapter 52 . 4/25
That was a long and enjoyable trip you took me on. I greatly appreciate the difficulty in making a story of this scope, so a very sincere congratulations, first of all. Loved it.

Now, a few things you may or may not have been told already. I've seen a number of grammatical/spelling errors, but most can be chalked up to typos, and I'm sure they are, from the lack of frequency and/or repetition. Except one. You repeatedly use "passed" when you mean "past". Very minor, I know, but also very fixable. Now, this next one is just my opinion, but I felt like a few phrases were overused in this series, something that I refer to as "writer's quirks". "Well, in his/her opinion, anyway" is the one that instantly comes to mind, and will be forever linked to this series in my head. The thing that I found strange was that you had, in nearly every case, already done an EXCELLENT job of subtly making the reader aware that it was just the opinion of the current pov character...and then kind of ruined it by pointing it out as well, making the reader (or at least me) feel like you think we're stupid.

Overall though, anything bad I have to say is just nitpicking. It was an excellent read, and here's some of the things I felt you did that made it so. First, expressing the emotions of your characters. This is among the best stories I've ever read as far as making the reader feel the character's feelings goes. It was very, very authentic, though I'm not experienced enough to explain how exactly in technical terms you pulled that off. Second, making the mundane interesting. Again, authenticity. Disregarding the occasional action scene, the daily life of Kim and Shego in your story felt so real, believable, and fun. I would say you pulled this off by doing maybe the best job I've ever seen of keeping the characters in what is recognizably their character from the show, but adding enough quirks and whatnot of your own invention to make them less...cartoonish.

Anyway, awesome work. You've earned a spot on my profile page with this one.
poona93 chapter 4 . 4/17
pinama02 chapter 52 . 10/4/2015
I just finished this series and I just wanted to thank you for it. It gave me a lot of happiness in a time I didn't have a lot. Thank you it was a magical story.
winker chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
What the ...?! Wade wouldn't even leave his room for Kims wedding? That's cold.
melb623 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Hi! I'm reading this story again. :) Still amazing! Is it okay if I ask you to add my fan art picture of Jayden to your profile like you did for Yogurthfrost and others? I'd really appreciate it!
Raischenzo chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
An excellent start to the series I wasn't actually expecting Shego to propose until a few chapters in lol. Also I love how Isabel can switch moods so suddenly lol
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 52 . 12/28/2014
Whoo! 52 chapters. You like your long stuff. Good thing I love your stories because they're so worth it
melb623 chapter 39 . 12/14/2014
I love how you let the kids go to Yamanouchi and reunite the group. I wonder how Master Sensei is taking the wild bunch. :D
Aceina chapter 52 . 11/23/2014
over all i enjoyed this story but the kids taking over the plot did get kinda borring after a while

also i had hoped jayden would be a lesbian but then again i love yuri so :P
melb623 chapter 27 . 11/19/2014
I am on Jayden and Raziya's side on this story. The other kids are snobby, selfish, and didn't even give the girls a chance to talk or fit in. And the fat boy taking Jayden's lunch, yeah! I'd stick with my kid for what she did because she was defending herself. The boy tried to hit her so she stood up for herself. I bet if the teacher saw that bully, and the unshareable boy they would understand that. It reminds me of when I was getting bullied in school.
melb623 chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
You like Naruto too?! Genius making Bokuden as the character. And I believe "Dattebayo" is "Believe it" in Japanese. In the dubbed version he says "I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Believe It!" all the time as a child. But that is just my guess. Anyways good chapter! :)