Reviews for To Be Yours
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
So interesting. It's so sad that it isn't being continued.
Sakura109 chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
I love your story...I almost cried when kag left sess...u don't need a lemon to make ur story better...it is one of the best I have ever read...
bella chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Your story was fine before the edit keep going it instability bedfellows or the reviews it is a great story
sesshomarumate to be chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Omg... you are doing this story amazingly please keep going!
Ytger chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
This story is amazing and a tear jerker. Please for the love of humanity, update this story please.
andrea1475 chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Es muy interesante la historia piensa que limon es muy personal y lo tienes que trasformar en un conjunto hermoso, lee otras historias donde tengan limon veras que se cumplen tus expectativas, por lo tanto cierra y termina la historia.

andrea espaƱa
VixenKitsune147 chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I love this story and I really wish to read more of it soon; please update. I cried as I read it your story truly is very heartstirring. But, Love is a very powerful emotion and love can make things happen. Kagome has fallen in love with Seeshomaru. And yes I definitely would like to see lemon in the next chapter. I added this story to my favorites and I can't wait to read more.
Blossom-flower92 chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
i never read a story about sesshomaru and kagome because i like inuyasha and kagome together but i stumpled on this story and after i read teh first chapter i couldn't help myself to continue reading, it's been almost a year since i read chapter eleven and i really HOPE that you'll UPDATE VERY VERY SOON.

i'be waiting to read next xhapter with eager excitment )
Mikaelv chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
cried while reading this chapter... so much angst and sadness...
sesshoumaruinutaisho chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
Ummm... you ARE TO capable of writing a lemon. They almost mated when they were in bed together and Kagome was making him beg. (Hilarious by the way) If you have that good of an imagination and STILL can claim being a virgin then you have what is call an "inner-freak". It's practically an innate trait so USE IT LOL! GREAT STORY PLEASE UPDATE! :)
Lexybug07 chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
I hope you finish this story. I love how you built your characters
Sugar0o chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
So i just found this story, via a forum on Dokuga, a full SK website that i would LOVE to see your fic on, and omfg its amazing! i hafta say i was almost in tears its sad but at the same time so very moving and i love how Sess is trying to open up and that its AU and that Inuyasha's not the badguy! either way i'm excited that it may update soon, and i jsut wanted to let you know you do amazing fiction.
somehowivy chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
hey your story is really good.. hope u update this soon.. looking forward to it.. )
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
When writing lemons, its a about making - what is really, a kinda of scientifically gross act - sound sexy. Try to avoid referring to the vagina as a "pussy," [I find "core" works well]. Manhood and member are usually better then "penis"

Unless your going for dirty talk. And then use them carefully. Describe sensations, comparisons work very well. Imagery is key, if you can't picture how their bodies would look, feel, smell,or taste we won't be able to either. Some auditory descriptions {Beneath her, he let out a low, gutteral moan'} will toss it over the edge.

Good Luck! Can't wait till the story is in full swing again! _