Reviews for Brokeback Dunder Mifflin?
BellaTrixUpMySleeves chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow, never has a story been able to actually make me laugh out loud like this one. Like I've read in other comments, this could be an actual episode - it's so good.
Dwight stole the show. His suggestion that Kate would be better off with Locke killed me! Don't even get me started talking about Ryan. His line at the end was priceless. Thank you.
Very well written with everyone in character, so well done!
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow, I love this! It should totally be an episode!
Renisca chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Brilliant, just brilliant! Above the caliber of most episodes of The Office themselves, dare I say! I got many a laugh from this, definitely. Great work.
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
So totally saving this for next Halloween. This was awesome. I can see it happening, fer sure.
toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was amazing. Really funny, and completely IC. Wow.

Now I have to go watch Brokeback Mountain! :)
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was really funny, and really felt like an episode of the Office. I especially liked the ending. "I wish I knew how to quit." Hahaha.
omidorichan chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
“He’s so severe,” Angela comments, admiration lighting the words. “A gifted disciplinarian.”

That made me laugh out loud.

Everyone was so in character, I felt like I was reading an actual episode. Great job!
TuesV chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I normally only read romance fics but I read the synopsis and couldn't help myself. Hilarious. Seriously wonderful. You keep the voices really honest and true to reality. B.J. Novak would be proud.
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I loved it! It was great!
Anglerfish chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow. That is the funniest thing I have ever read. It's also perfectly in character, and seems like it could really be an episode. I love it.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! *manages to compose herself* Aw, this is great! I love the Office and you captured the feeling PERFECTLY! I didn't think it could be done, but you did it wonderfully. Everyone was in character, it was simply hilarious. "I just can't quit you!" Lol lol lol BBQ *falls out of office chair*
monkaholic chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This was absolutely brilliant, I loved it! I especially loved the little moment at the very end between Ryan and Michael. Great writing!
Dr. Piglet chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Okay, so I had this list. Of all the favorite quotes and actions that happen in this story. 2 pages later, I realize that I might as well have handed you your whole story back with a big “I HEART IT” stamp! It’s a FANTASTIC story. I swear, BEST episode I’ve ever had the chance to read or see. The characters are done perfect and are very believable. Holy crap. I was telling my friend about an episode of the Office the other day when I realized it WASN’T an episode but YOUR story! This has got to be my favorite story to just read and re-read. Best ending scene. Thank you for writing this!

Okay. Two quotes:

Michael stares rather significantly into the camera before closing his eyes and pressing the shirt to his face, sniffing it with indecent desperation. He exhales shakily, cradling it to his face. He stays like this long enough for it to be undisputedly awkward before pulling the shirt away and rewarding the camera with a jubilant grin.

and

“Excellent!” Michael grins. “Okay, let’s take those pictures. I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!”

“Huh?” Kelly asks blankly. “What’s that from?”

“I don’t know, Kelly,” Michael says impatiently. “It’s not from anything. It’s just what people say.”
PerianArdocyl chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
As important to the pairing as Brokeback Mountain was to homosexual couples everywhere, I'm sure!

Yes, I said pairing. And I love them. )
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/11/2007