Reviews for Two Gorram Days
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 4/16
Awwww. I really enjoyed this. It's whole and complete and a reasonable place to stop, but I still wish there were more of it. Ah well, I'll go check out the rest of your stuff.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/16
Wow, Jayne has a softer side. Who knew? Seems plausible, and it's quite sweet, although Simon is going to have a cow, a bull, and an entire litter of kittens when he gets back and finds that Jayne has been letting River play with guns, shoot, and thrown her in a river. I look forward to more.
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 3/18
This is adorable! And I think I cracked a rib trying not to laugh and wake my baby...
Spirix chapter 2 . 3/16
Very sweet in a believable way. I can totally see Mal messing with the wave. *snickers*

Rix
Edith Eitelgeorg chapter 2 . 3/8
Great job ! I'm totally hooked! Great writing !
Edith Eitelgeorg chapter 1 . 3/8
You did a wonderful job! You certainly understand the characters personalities. You brought them out well. It was very easy to imagine it happening just the way you described it. Even had to remind myself that the episode hadn't actually happened. Good job ! When are you going to write a book? With your talent, you could write a book about anything and make it quite believable to the reader. :)
Myktison chapter 2 . 3/3
Ahaha so cute! Love the ending! And the little jokes scattered around. Great job :)
SlyBacon chapter 2 . 2/8
Such an entertaining fic, best I've read in long time. Loved seeing the crews reaction to Jayne and River.
Mirror chapter 1 . 1/9
I love the way you write River! It's so true to the show.
Lizzy chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I'm not sure if you still see the reviews for this fic, it being years old and all, but I've just got to tell you. "Did you knowingly and with intent use a metaphor on that child?" is my favorite line of any firefly fic I've read. Makes me laugh no matter how many times I reread this.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
i loved it! it was completely sweet but perfectly in character - fantastic job!
Gappmayr Paris chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This story (and series) is superbly written. Dyce has captured Joss Whedon's writing style perfectly and has spun a very believable storyline from it. Firefly was short lived but Horseshoe Nail is, to me, a fantastic addition to the series. A
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This just made my whole day.
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Loved this so much. It reads like an episode of Firefly - such sparkling dialogue. The "metaphor" exchange almost killed me. So funny! Spot-on characterisation. Great job. Thank you.
Vanna chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Aw that was so cute! Thanks for writing this excellent short story!