Reviews for Two Gorram Days
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 4/14
Wonderful, wonderful story.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/14
This is amazing. I love how you write Jayne's perspective and River's speech and all the details.
Just fabulous. You write very well. I enjoyed this muchly!
mia chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
cute story! very realistic! I could totally imagine that happening in the show!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Dawwwwwww so adorable!
theLadyCheshire chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Oh wow, I actually laughed out loud, which is rare. I loved it!
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Awwww. I really enjoyed this. It's whole and complete and a reasonable place to stop, but I still wish there were more of it. Ah well, I'll go check out the rest of your stuff.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wow, Jayne has a softer side. Who knew? Seems plausible, and it's quite sweet, although Simon is going to have a cow, a bull, and an entire litter of kittens when he gets back and finds that Jayne has been letting River play with guns, shoot, and thrown her in a river. I look forward to more.
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
This is adorable! And I think I cracked a rib trying not to laugh and wake my baby...
Spirix chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Very sweet in a believable way. I can totally see Mal messing with the wave. *snickers*

Rix
Edith Eitelgeorg chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Great job ! I'm totally hooked! Great writing !
Edith Eitelgeorg chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
You did a wonderful job! You certainly understand the characters personalities. You brought them out well. It was very easy to imagine it happening just the way you described it. Even had to remind myself that the episode hadn't actually happened. Good job ! When are you going to write a book? With your talent, you could write a book about anything and make it quite believable to the reader. :)
Myktison chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Ahaha so cute! Love the ending! And the little jokes scattered around. Great job :)
SlyBacon chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Such an entertaining fic, best I've read in long time. Loved seeing the crews reaction to Jayne and River.
Mirror chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love the way you write River! It's so true to the show.