Reviews for Two Gorram Days
Moon chapter 2 . 12/29/2020
This is ridiculously adorable and so so so perfect. Loved every second of it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2020
Good job
Zidana123 chapter 2 . 1/22/2020
Braided hair cowboy hat River is a great visual. Lovely to see the crew interactions!
Zidana123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Lovely and fluffy and lovely! 3
Acerman chapter 2 . 12/9/2019
D'awwww, nice and well written; I liked it.
KaraEl13 chapter 2 . 5/23/2019
Merciful Buddha this was lovely. Sweet, cute, insightful, almost made me cry. I'm moving on to your series now. Well done.
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 2 . 5/6/2019
just to let you know. im only marking the first story as a favorite, because when i get around to reading it again i will just flip to your profile to find the rest.
i really enjoyed reading these 5 stories. i look forward to seeing more of your work in future.
SFA
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2019
SO CUTE OMG
ScarecrowMax chapter 2 . 4/8/2018
This was just as good as I remembered.
A big fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Every time I rewatch Firefly, I also reread this series; it's become part of my canon now (I like your version of Serenity better than the movie as it was). Everything about this is wonderful. You did such a great job of continuing the character development that started happening on the show, not just for River and Jayne but for the rest of the crew as well!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
Oh my goodness, I was laughing until I was in stitches. I love how in-tune Jayne and River are to each other. Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Lovely chapter! This is an interesting way of developing the relationship between River and Jayne...
supercode chapter 2 . 6/3/2017
Great story! Now, time to read the sequels!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Haha, Santa being killed by Reavers? That's certainly a very mentally healthy image.
This was fantastic. You are fantastic.
miner chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
BEST. FIREFLY. FIC. EVER. I was literally giggling out loud as I read this. The pacing is right, the characters are perfect, everything about this is exquisite.