Reviews for Interruptions
Funky Monkey 24 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
about the Royai thing, i think it means 'roy love', i'm not sure, at least that's what my friend told me! the story was really good, i'm a fan of royxriza, though i am afraid my heart belongs to ed! though, stangely enough, i HATE edxwinry! still, the story was awesome, i just love stories when roy interupts, i think it's hilarious!
xciv chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
wow... this is the very first royriza fanfic i've ever read, and let me tell you, IT IS GOOD... keep up the good work! :)
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
totally cute and great!
InuNekoKitsune chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aw! It's cute! Very cute! HA! Roy got jealous! HAHA! And I loved the perverted ending oh so much! _
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
It's Royai. From 'Roy' and the last syllable of the Japanese form of Riza's surname. Means 'Roy-love'. I'm an avid fan of Royai too. I don't support any other Roy or Riza pairings for that matter. (",)
MegaSliferSlacker7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
AW! I love this story! The end was kinda gross but still, AWSOME! In FMA I'm an Ed&Win, Roy&Riza fic writer myself. Thanks for the mindless entertanment that is drowing young people's lives! But I still love it! Laturz! .

M triple S, loggin out!
Alexys Funke chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Very exellente! I loved it! I don't know why they call it that either. Well, obviously Roy- and Two letter from Riza's name. I don't know
Cain's-Angel14 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Its Royai. I love this story it was sweet and fun. Keep writing.
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
wahahahaha.. please make more royai.. hehe.. i really love this pair.. wahahaha.. i really LOVE this fic! it was really well written and detailed.. ja!

DreamFlight chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aww! Such a cute story! I liked it. Roy and Riza make such a good couple don't they?
OTP chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
ek total fluffness yay wonderful job write another fluff filled thing yay royai rules
Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
The fic is cute and done well, however, I don't really understand the title. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the story.

Royai is a shortening of Roy x Hawkeye which got shortened to Royeye in Japan and eventually eye was replaced with "ai" which is one of the Japanese words for love.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This is beyond cute! It's like cute times a millon!
Kusagi chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aw, this was so cute! :D Nicely written and very enjoyable. In regards to "Royai," here's what I've come to assume about it: The first part, "Roy," is bluntly obvious as to where it comes from. The second part, however, "ai," isn't quite as easy to figure out. Well, Riza's last name is "Hawkeye," and if you notice, "eye" and "ai" are said the same. I've seen it spelled "Royeye," as well, but I really do prefer "Royai". Well, anyway, I'm almost 100% sure that it's most commonly spelled "Royai" because "ai" also means "love" in Japanese. :3

Hope that helped and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! _