Reviews for Dumbledore's Games
Tony Moonstone chapter 5 . 12/1/2021
This was a most excellent storyline.
It was almost like the game, "Truth or Dare".
I really had a lot of fun reading it and I'm sure others that I recommend will love it too.
All your completed stories were great.
Thanks for all your writing!
Take care and be safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 2 . 11/30/2021
Really enjoying the story so far.
I like the game and got some surprising revelations.
Can't wait to find out more about the Golden and Silver Trio, it looks like fun.
Onward I read.
Take care and be safe!
Emma chapter 5 . 4/11/2021
My animagus is also a Black Panther but my nickname would be Bea short for Beatrice but pronounced bee-a. Because the name and panther share traits
sophAlessa chapter 5 . 3/21/2021
LOVED THIS SO MUCH
kyluris chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
love this story so much!
btw where is the sequel? is that already out? i want to read it!
thanks:)
Lisiane chapter 5 . 5/27/2020
Oh nice idea!
Nice fanfic!
Grace chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
I only have one problem that only probable bothers me because of all the hp trivia I’ve done. You got middle names wrong Ron’s is billius, Draco’s is Lucius, you were close with Hermione’s it jean not Jane. I really loved the fic though and I feel bad about pointing out small things but keep up the great work.
Mmmm8888 chapter 5 . 3/21/2020
Cute
Rosalind Warner chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
FRIGGIN AWESOME STORY! I LOVE YOU AS AN AUTHOR. DUUUDDDDEEE! YOU. ARE. AMAZING. I CAN'T EVEN.
mglblood chapter 5 . 1/12/2019
LOved it all
Lil Panda chapter 5 . 3/23/2018
" MENTALY patting himself on the back" LOL
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
Continue this story bc you could put them all in the end battle
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Tounge piercing. Yack! Yack! What a turn off. It doesn't get much more cheap or low class than that. Gross! Not a story for me now. Most prostitutes are more classy than that. I have read several stories where Hermione is going totally low class and it is discusting every time. Trust me bellybutton and nipple piercings etc. are so tacky that very few intelligent people would ever get them. Low class in the worst way - I'm talking posh spice and Beckham low class. Gross!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
I'm giving up. Nice story but the grammar is shall we say lacking. Please add these and then some: ...
Grahamgirl93 chapter 5 . 6/16/2017