Reviews for Dumbledore's Games
Stella-Takemehome chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Oh... I loved this. (: Twas quite cute!

XX
Zippy chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Yay! I really liked this. I was giggling constantly, but it was so sweet too! Argh.
Zippy chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I should be revising right now! Damn your good writing skills. Must finish. Must finish...
Z-L.B chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Well, the virginity thing was definitely a surprise. The rest of the story was kinda sweet. I enjoyed it ~ZLB
Jade chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Amazing Story! i love your creativity in it, i haven't seen many stories like this! I've seen truth or dare and spin the bottle but in my opinion this surpasses them by far! I hope you continue to write similar stories!
Faith Crain chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
lol. that was really cute...

~Faith Crain~
niknakks chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
GREAT JOB! one of the good 1s of dramione very original plot btw
ElizabethMK99 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
omg i loved it! i also really liked how the gryffindors were the badass ones instead of the slytherins! really good, probably one of the best i've ever raed! and i also loved the animagus part of it!
ihatetosayitoldyouso chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
i love this story! i hope you do write the sequel to this!
agirlcalledTori chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
LOVED IT.
MicheleHarper chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
lol, i know you wrote this story awhile ago, but i just came across it and i'm so glad i did. I really love this story. In my opinion it was well wrtten, funny, romantic, and extremely exciting. thank you for a very good read!
Looking Forward to the Day chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Wow! That was a great story! I liked how you put Hermione and Draco together, it was really cute! Ginny and Blaise was great too! *Sigh* I love theses kind of stories; where SLytherins go to the good side lol! Great job! :D Also highly amusing, I laughed at the 'naughty' Gryffindors...hehe. YAy!

-CC
mace.ember.221 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
OMG I LOVED IT!
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
very well done. i was laughing though at the end when you said that dumbledore was mentally patting his back. personally, i dont know how i found that funny, but when i dont really talk to people for a whole day, i end up being a little hyoer... and crazy.
Three-Seven-13 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Omg! CUte story:D Hahaha truth or dare games and what sorts are funny, loved how the silver trio and the golden trio are together and friends:D
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »