Reviews for Dumbledore's Games
Nicole chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Love the plot. Very good story. job well done. 11/10
fanfic3er chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
anyhoo; awesome story! ilove the plot. may i offer a few suggestions? 1) watch how you format your dialog.. it is a bit hard to understand who is talking at times. 2) you have a few gramatical/spelling errors, but who wouldnt? 3) try separating the long paragraphs, it makes it a little easier on the reading while reading you fic.

other than that; ilovelie it!

keep writing, ill be watching for you.

xox. muah
Stephycats7785 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
That was totally great, I loved the ending and how they got together. It was so cute.
Stephycats7785 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
I loved the nicknames. They were really amazing. And the chemistry between Draco and Hermione is wonderful. The friendship is great. Golden and silver trio are friends. Who would have thunk it. I love this story
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Its like they are destined to be together. I loved this chapter you learned alot. Draco and hermione were eachothers first and I hope there last. They should totally be together
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
im guessing blaise is with ginny or something
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was totally cute. Draco and Mione kind of want the same things in a way. And purple is my fav color so I was like cool when hermione said it was hers.
lacrevette35 chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
OMG! I really love this story! Dumbledore's idea was so great and the way their friendship grown was perfect! I put your fic in my favorite without hesitation! Thanks for this amazing story!

lacrevette35
WitchAllonby chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I knew it was Draco and Hermione, I just could quite work out how they were trying to cover it up, or not drinking when the mention of love came into it.
angelinastefany chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
flames ... you should never get a flame for a story like this. i'm intrigued i want more. fantastic writing. i loved this story with a passion bravo and hopefuly u can consider continuing
Katty.164 chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
i like this story a lot!
unicorn982001 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I LOVED it. Please write a sequel SOON. Thanks a bunch. You did a great job.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
This was brilliant! When will we get the sequel?
mp asb president chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
hey (: i want you to know that i don't normally submit reviews, so me just doing this is a complement already. great job on the story. i loved it. it was short & simple, two things i don't normally like. i would've loved it if it was a longer & more detailed story, but it was amazing nevertheless. again, great job & i don't think i could give you any higher praise then this :D i hope you would consider either a sequel or maybe, as i have just suggested, a longer & more detailed version along with what they had done during the war. thank you for your widely entertaining story. it was amazing.
winter-spell chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
omg this is one of y favourite stories i have now decided... in fact my first ... and i have been reading for at least 5 months... so feel proud...

i think i will now go and see whether you have any other stories and determine whether you will be my favourite author...

I LOVE THIS STORY! such an original idea :P