Reviews for Just Like Bobby
gerardlover123 chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
OMG! PLEASE KEEP GOING! I BEG OF YOU!
varicose chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
hey it was good a few errors like in the beginning you said her middle name was angelina and then this chapter you said it was marina

?

Love and respect

JackdrinksJack
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
It was playing his favorite song "Smack That" by Akon and Emimen, "Oh...my song!" Bobby turned up the volume and Abbagayled laughed at her father.

"Smack that all on the floor,Smack that give me some more,Smack that 'till you get sore,Smack that oh-oh!" Bobby said singing along with the song

LET ME JUST SAY THATS THE FUNNIEST FUCKIN THING IVE EVER PICTURED! LMFAO HAAHAH I LOVE IT, KER!

.BurnXx
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
" see,me and my dad communicate like how a crackhead would communicate with a drug dealer,in a crazy way.I began picking up that attitued when I was about 8,now I'm screwed up just like him. Like father like daughter"

lmfao my favorite line! haha

.BurnXx [i want bobby. lmfao totally jking but not really]
Sweet-Romantic chapter 11 . 3/11/2007
WTF that's insane
gerardlover123 chapter 11 . 3/11/2007
OMG! DOES BRANDY LIVE? ugh, i hate cliffhangers. BUT I LOVE THIS STORY! PLease keep going!
Sweet-Romantic chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
what? Brandy is preganent? oh lord, bobby is gonna spit fire balls
Opheliatic chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
I feel warm and fuzzy inside seeing as my names Abby to. *kills Brandy* erm sorry...yeah:3
OTHlover04 chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
this is awesome!:)
Sweet-Romantic chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
That's funny. i love this story...YOU ROCK
RogueArrow chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
LOL HAHAHAHA! Otay, that was funny! I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter sis! Update soon or else!

RogueArrow chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
HAHAHA! YEAH! I TELL BOBBY! LOL Sorry, but arguing with Bobby is fun, man!:D I can't wait for the next chapter! Have it done and up soon or else sis! I will come and get you I promise!

RogueArrow chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
I LOVED IT! I can't wait for the next chapter! Have it done soon or else I will come after you and hurt you! :D Hurry up with it sis!

Sweet-Romantic chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
I like Abby...and Aaron sounds really cute
RogueArrow chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
I LOVED IT! HA! You used my name! :D:D:D:D YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter Mouth!

47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »