Reviews for Aftermath
CyberD chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
another great introspective piece! This one with Azula was especially well written.
Rashaka chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
This last one is my favorite, though all of them are very good.

"...because underneath it all had been a yawning chasm where his confidence should have been."

A very apt description of Zuko. I'd like to see him overcome it in the show, as well.

I like this final image of Zuko... strong and loyal to the fire nation, but still wearing scruffy earth kingdom clothing. I can imagine how the Dai Li might see in Zuko a compromise of their loyalties: someone who is as fierce as Azula and also Fire Nation royalty, but who might give more consideration to the Earth Kingdom, who would rather use the EK than destroy it. Also, the huge bonus of being Not Crazy.
PenInHand9 chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
i love it! very well written and hopefully exactly how the next season will turn out (i can dream right?)!
ardy1 chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Not bad. On the other hand, I would have thought Zuko would have learned the advantage of neutral jin from Uncle Dearest...

Don't play your hand too early, boy.
MormonMaiden chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Ooh...I LIKE this new side of Zuko! _x It's kind of creepy to have Azula sleep in the Earth King's bed..but totally something that she'd do. Yay!
storm-of-insanity chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
You wrote Azula very well and I like how you portrayed her view of Zuko too.
MormonMaiden chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
:D! I LOVE TOKKA! Dialogue is AMAZING in thi! Woot! A new favorite chapter!
MormonMaiden chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
:C

Good, but angsty. I LOVE the Iroh/Zuko dynamic, and I think you captured it well. Yay!
storm-of-insanity chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Another great and moving chapter. All of these are very well written.
storm-of-insanity chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
I feel depressed that Iroh and Zuko have split paths but kinda peaceful because they did it on decent terms. This was very well written. I love how you've put in Iroh's and Zuko's POV and portrayed them.
AssaultSloth chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Hah. Freakin' cool, especially like the Toph/Sokka chapter.

(Only complaint I have is that Iroh seems forgiving to a fault. Perhaps that's the right response for his character, though. Hard to say.)

Looking forward to more.

-TiJiL
InnerPerl chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i'v only just got hooked to avartat,and only been wathcing the episodes latly, but i have to say damn that read better that hte actual thing!

i'm hooked to this 4 shore! lol

this has really mad my dinner more interesting, lol
Lizzie Auden chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Awesome! Update soon!
Sifu Soul chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Very good fic. Bravisimo! No criticisms that I can think of.
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 12/4/2006