Reviews for The Plot Bunnies Strike Back: The Angora Strain
VFell4 chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Yah, but why this universe and not, say, Alice in Wonderland? That one has talking animals! You'd fit right in!
VFell4 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Well, Dawn did say she liked demo... And, come on? Who could resist a job where you get to blow stuff up all the time?
Fell4 chapter 27 . 1/20/2012
Please. Tell me this is some sort of horrible, terrifying, cosmic joke. Tell me there is *more* to The Angora Strain and that the Bunny Busters HAVN’T been stuck in Limbo for… *checks date* TWO YEARS?

Fell4 chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
Limbo sound absolutely horrible! I feel terrible for all of my characters that reside there…

Fell4 chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Doom is my new favorite character! XD

Huh? Wha? Oh, really?

...

Fine! How about Lennon, THEN Doom? No? Why not? I don’t care if he’s your ship! Wha—no! I said no! …Fine. Doom is #3. Happy now?

Fell4 chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
He’s not the worst, OBVIOUSLY! The Best/Worst Villain will the in the THIRD series. Duh, stupid amnesia bunny!

Fell4 chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd. Then you didn’t. Right. ANYway-

OOoo! Yay! Some interesting things will happen with a girl like that! :)

This could be a prob. SGA… No one knows about the ship…. Ice Queen… Definitely a prob… But a fun one! :)

Fell4 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
I love you! You are so amazing~! YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAY! I am SO SUPER HAPPY! I love Mage to DEATH! AFTER DEATH! AND WHEN SHE COMES BACK TO LIFE TOO! XD

SO GLAD YOU BROUGHT HER BACK!

FEll4
Guest chapter 27 . 5/5/2011
This is so great! Don't stop! Please I'm begging you! The muses are really funny!
My Muse Is a Snicker's bar chapter 27 . 8/19/2008
Techie! You can't leave us hanging any longer! Don't make me through a muse bunny at you, yes a muse bunny. A little bunny with gold leaves on its head and a toga. It'll run around you shouting toga unless you update! I mean it he's hiding under my bed waiting!

*Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab*
RedKiwi chapter 27 . 7/24/2008
This in my first review that has not been anonymous. I, formerly _, am such a fan of your work that I created this in order to vote for you to continue writing in the SGA fandom.
PG Palmer chapter 27 . 7/21/2008
*laughs* She really wants to shoot some bunnies, doesn't she?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/8/2008
Traped-In-a-Closet Bunnys

theres a lot of those fics out there you know
Guest chapter 27 . 7/1/2008
just wanted to say that anouther update would be quite nice see.

but real life has a habbit of getting in the way. i hope life is going well for you. if not i hope thing get better soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2008
Maybe you could have a muse kill off the excess party members if you need to get the story moving again

And what about all those Duet/mind melding fics out there?