Reviews for A New Road
Ivan Garcia-Number 1 Fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I love your style of writing style. All throughout you are very descriptive and allow the reader to see tremendous detail through your choice of words. The story line in itself is very interesting and makes me want to read more. Your characters stay true to the personas that we see in the original comics, but they also have your own personal attributes given to them; which serves as a means of authenticity. Keep up the good work and hopefully I'll be reading more of your pieces.

BIGGEST FAN
RinWyn chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Wow, great beginning! You've definitely set up the stage, and have also established a mood! I'm interested to see where this goes. I LUFF long stories!
Pickles Nickels chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
REVIEW #69, BABY! YEAH!
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 30 . 6/23/2008
Oh and a few other things I forgot in my review for chapter 31...

LOVE (love love love love) the line about 'screwing', laughed for a good while with that one! It was great, especially because you didn't call too much attention to it, so it was brilliantly understated and brilliantly executed.

Also, I was wondering... I don't know if your story about Lapin and his first heist was actually from the comics or not. If it was one of your brilliant concoctions, may I make reference to it in my story? I'd give you full credit of course! It just worked out perfectly with timing, as I'm writing Lapin into my next chapter of "Illusive Truth"

Thanks again for a great read!
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 31 . 6/23/2008
Hahahahahahhah "Holy secret weapons!" hahahahahah

Very cute. Liked the chapter, interested to see what Fury has planned for Rogue.
gambitfan85 chapter 31 . 6/22/2008
Enjoyed the chapter. Loved how close Rogue and Gambit are getting with each other. Anyway, can't wait to see what kind of mission Rogue's going on. Keep up the good work.
Dark chapter 31 . 6/22/2008
Loved the chapter. Update Soon. Thanks
RomyLover chapter 31 . 6/22/2008
Love the ROMY in this chapter. :) It's funny that you mention Jane from Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I was considering writing a ROMY parody fic about Mr. and Mrs. Smith and just calling it Mr. and Mrs. Lebeau. Too bad I have no time to write these days. :(
UpYourCupcake chapter 30 . 6/21/2008
Woot! Roguey on a mission, lol Remys protectiveness.
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Great to see you back! O I like where this is headed! Yay Rogue, super agent!
Solunita chapter 30 . 6/15/2008
I would love to see Rogue team up with Morph or Betsy, maybe she could be going to check out one of Sinster's old labs that Hydra could have taken over since he was killed off in the Ultimate verse.
gambitfan85 chapter 29 . 2/21/2008
Enjoyed the danger room session. Ultimate X-Men sux lately so you haven't really miss much. Gambit's still dead and Rogue's in limbo as Iceman's lapdog after her return to the mansion. Seriously, she doesn't do anything anymore. The book needs seriously help, before it gets cancel soon. It's funny, everytime Rogue is with Bobby, she sux badly as a character. Examples are Ultimate X-Men and X-Men The Movie 1,2, and 3. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
GemGirl chapter 28 . 12/29/2007
Awesome!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 28 . 11/6/2007
yeh kinda short. but then so is this review. UPDATE!

-ultimategammy91
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 27 . 10/26/2007
Ahahah I love this explaination of how Rogue got her Carol Danvers powers, very interesting. Choice, rather than force, there's a lot to be played with there.

Good chapter, as usual. Keep 'em comin!