Reviews for My Heart's Desire
(The morning after) insert baby joke here
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 4/25
Sequel. Please and thank you. :-)
JeremyVD chapter 5 . 1/14
Sequel. Definitely write a sequel to this story, I always felt Desiree was the one ghost that deserved to be happy. The only reason she acted the way she did was because she was unhappy and lonely and wanted others to feel the same kind of pain and torment that she has had to leave with during her life and afterlife. Good job on this story and I look forward to reading more of them.
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Great story. There's not that many good stories of this pairing out there. A sequel is a great idea so please do one.
scheffelman chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Do a sequel
scheffelman chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
DO A SEQUEL.
draco122 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Yes you need to do a sequel. This story was awesome. I loved it.
Draco122
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Dude, you MUST do a sequel to this fic! One where Danny and Desiree are married, and she's pregnant with Danny's child! You must! You MUST! YOU MUST!
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Thank you for one of the best Danny and Desiree stories I have ever read.
dxe 4evr chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
I normally prefer Danny and Ember pairings, but this was really good. You should write more.
Toni America chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Loved, loved, loved this story! I'm so saddened by the lack of Danny/Desiree on this site. this is defintely one of if not the best featuring this pairing. A sequel would be awesome but alas... this was written forever ago. *sigh* Anywho- Awesome story! It was def swoon worthy and the characters were the right amount of sweet. Kudos!
Wallace Taylor chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Thank you for the great story and for making Danny and Desiree one of my favorite pairings on Danny Phantom.
Wallace Taylor chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
It's great to see Danny comforting Desiree. With her past, she needed to know that someone cares.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Dude or dudeit two words GOOD JOB
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I love it.

I have always liked DannyxDesiree storys because I think they are made for eachother and the way you have written it brings the feelings around it so I really think you should make a sequel to this.

Anyway bye for now.