Reviews for Are You Sleeping?
GeorgeTobor chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
So how many are dead now?

Warren

Willow

Buffy

and it looks like Tara will die too...

So they should have just let Tara kill Warren, then at least Buffy would be alive.

I think this whole thing with souls and not killing humans was a BIG MISTAKE!

Humans are some of the most evil, dangerous, amoral, immoral, violent beasts there are.

And the fic does not feel complete, but thanks for what you have done.
Skyisme chapter 16 . 2/11/2007
LOVE IT ! Trying not to start with the questions . Not working. When does the sequel start ? What happens to the rest of the scoobies ? Who's Tara's Xander ? Sorry that's over now , start sequel soon , please !
BlackEyedWicca chapter 16 . 2/8/2007
YATTA! U updated and it was a great one 2! Kinda sad how it's ended but i'm hearing the word sequel *gives hopeful eyes* Oh ansd i kinds wish dawn was dead *glares* i dont like her...lol nvm me anyways great chap :D

Jaybird chapter 15 . 1/28/2007
I really like this story, it's itriguing. Although I'm wondering if you ever read the alternate-history- Wicked Willow Trilogy, as some of your stuff seems to be lifted from the first book's pages.

But I like the over-all basic plot, go work! And keep the chapters comin'!
BlackEyedWicca chapter 15 . 1/24/2007
OMG i loved it :D Major cool and i loved the ending you don't know how many times i've wished someone would SHUT BUFFY UP! I can't wait 4 more! Kudos for you for making another wonderful chapter 'hands over kudos and a few cookies'

skyisme chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
Amazing chapter . Update soon
Kaytrop chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I think that this is very interesting, seeing as this is the side of Tara that we haven't seen before.

I'll be watching to see how this'll turn out.
amy-the-rat chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
Holy CRAP this is awesome. I especially like you bringing in Crazy Daisy Lady. More evil Tara!
BlackEyedWicca chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
Yay u updated! I really liked the chapter and i can't wait 4 more! 'Get off me superbitch' i smiled when tara said that XD Kudos and cookies 4 you :D

Empty Tranquility chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
I seriously can't wait to read more! Update soon!
AC Mathur chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
Much better. Still room for improvement - you could vary sentence structures and lengths to build up an atmospheric tension. There've been commas missing, and I think the dialogue could be made a little more Tara-y (don't ask me how) but otherwise it's quite good. Love the observation on Tara being loved by Dawn so much because of the attention, that does seem (partially) true.
Rebellwithoutacause chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
Ok, this is a review for the entire story, or chapters 1-13.

Its a good story, with great inspiration, but there are certian things that need work. Such as the diolauge. Some of it is word for word what Willow and others said. The story is supposed to be for Tara if I'm correct?

Also, some of the sentances are a little unclear. Sometimes its hard to tell who said what. I noticed multiple typos as well, so maybe you should consider re-reading to spell check it before you post it here.

Other than that, this is a good story, but maybe you should go a little deeper into Tara. Don't take my critic comments badly, its just some advice. Keep writing, there is definate poitential in this story, and I like the idea of bringing Willow's spirit back.

Wow, this has to be the longest review I've ever written. Well, that's all for now, keep writing!
MiniShrink chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
Okay, now that's a COMPLETE rip-off of the actual dialogue. I'm sure Tara would say different things, maybe comment on how everyone seems to walk over her, or something. But either way, it's not as though dark magic makes you act in a specific manner, I really think you need to get more of a Tara-y side to this. I know the point of it is that it's dark YTara, but you can explore her darker side while keeping her in character, can't you?
MiniShrink chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
The flow's a little better, but I still think more description could be used, and you haven't done too good a job showing Tara's descent into a raging sadist.
MiniShrink chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Bit too remniscient of Willow's actions, and you need to start using commas for your clauses. Also, during the demon bar scene you started off in past tense and moved into present. I think you need to work on the description, and the building up of an atmosphere.