Reviews for Don't Remember that Rush of Joy
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Defnitely different. I suppose it all depends on your definition of domesticity but I think this is at the extreme other end, which is pretty much what I think of the fics where he's practically a human and they're constantly at it everywhere. Still it was something unique and very well done.

2 things though:

1) did she move her hand to grab his arm? That sentence is worded as though she did. But then the next 2 say she didn't.

2) in what way is sex domestic? and in what way is it not? By your understanding as I didnt get that last line all that much.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That's so sad! *cries* Very angsty!
cjhar chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
You did a really good job with this.
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Oh wow... loved it as always. Poor Rose though
chrissy1302 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
A great and touching story!

Would love to read something about The Doctor's side. :)
LinNicole chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I think I whimpered a bit as I read this. I couldn't imagine wanting (or needing) to reach out and touch someone and not being able to because you know the dream would shatter. :o( So sad and so so very good. Thanks for adding more to the Nine pile.
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Nice - not something I would write about. Beaucse from that I get the strange idea in my head that the Doctor was using Rose for sex...which I don't want to imagine. WEll written also.

NHNic x
eyliena chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
haha. great. i love it. he doesn't do domestic, you're so right. :)
cheri1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
aw, this was so sweet and sad! i loved it :)
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
*cries*

...okay, you deserve Vegas. you can write more of these lovely stories on cheap hotel stationary. and Elvis can marry us.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/4/2006