Reviews for Fair Game
Lady Destiny chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
lol, this one was a good one.
ghostwriter70 chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
This was delightful, I could totally see it as a 'real' episode. The assignment, the banter, it was all seemed very 'real' to me. The carnival was great and I loved Francine and Lee at the dunk tank. The idea of Scarecrow being 'all washed up,' but sex symbol in surbia is very sweet. And of course the last line is classic, "I'm the only one that has the real thing. My only *tiny* comment is that I might have shipped the boys off to Joes for more room in the house :). Also, the boys are geeky, but I have a hard time seeing them signing the Marvin's song :). Just MHO.
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Oh, that was truly wonderful. Full of the humor that was in the show, as well as the action. Excellent work! Truly Excellent!
Kim chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Dix! I just enjoy this story so much every time I read it. Lee's innocence with all things domestic is always so cute. He's like a fish out of water, isn't he? And such a nice image of him dripping wet in a T-shirt and shorts. *sigh* Wish I had one of those snapshots!
newkid chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Oh, that was faboo! Very good, indeed. Well written, great plot, super action and side splitting humor. Loved it!
Shelly chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Shawn, this was, by far, one of the most hysterical episodes I've read. But, you know that! The image of a wet and dripping Lee Stetson will forever be burned into my mind. Thank you!
gatorgrad chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
I loved it... Great job.
Ruth Waters chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Your story is great! Really true to the SMK format, funny and cute. I enjoyed it immensely. Very well written and you show literary talent. I hope that you go on to write commercially. If by chance they come up with another whack at the series, I hope that you try for an opportunity to write some of the scripts!