Reviews for Redirection: A Second Chance
Ducky1776 chapter 81 . 4/10
Wow! I was intimidated when I saw this was 81 chapters long (I really shouldn't have). Great story line. I love Sirius! I missed Dobby being more involved.
Ducky1776 chapter 50 . 4/8
The Mirror! Use the mirror to track them. Well, unless the death munchers smashed it.
Terry Boot is actually pure blood
Tabbychu chapter 81 . 9/17/2016
Oh my gosh. I just found this a few days ago, and I am so so so SO happy you came back and finished this! It's easily my new favourite Potter fanfic. It's 7 am, and I have no regrets staying up all night to read the last 10-12 chapters! I honestly cannot think of anything I didn't enjoy about this story. I'll definitely be reading this again- proooobably within a week or two if I'm being perfectly honest. It really resonated with me and I've grown attached! I'm sad that it's over, but the experience was amazing! Thank you for this :)
Emz Fan chapter 81 . 9/6/2016
This story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it, I stuck with you all the way and loved every bit of it! You are an amazing writer and should be PROUD of what you have accomplished!
setokayba2n chapter 81 . 4/29/2016
It was not bad, even if the ending I already knew more or less as it's the same as the books. But it was a good story.
purpleradiance chapter 18 . 4/23/2016
awesome and believable!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
wow this really should have happened in canon. i like this!
thelittleredwerewolf chapter 81 . 3/30/2016
I love this fan fiction so much its definitely one of my favourites
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
2 marauder/teachers in a row?cant wait to see McGonagall's face:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Yay! I've always wondered why Remus didn't realize it was the full moon and take some precautions against it... I guess it was the distraction of the moment and the months prior of taking the wolfsbane and being harmless... Either way, I love that it worked out your way!
ElnaKernor chapter 70 . 3/24/2016
I really, really like that even until the end, you haven't made Dumbldeore a manipulative bastard, and that you clearly showed that even if some decisions he took ( ex: the prophecy ) could be challenged, it didn't mean all that he did was only meddling with things and making them worse. I happen to be rather fed up with the quasi constant Dumbledore's-absolute-guilt club that seems to exist in HP fanfictions. I've always believed he did the best out of what he had to work with, and when he was slightly wrong in his ways... well, aren't we all like that from time to time?
Thank you for writing a Dumbledore who isn't the true enemy.
AslansHow24 chapter 40 . 8/12/2015
Why cant Sirius grow up and stop being selfish. He is all Harry has left
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
When Harry thought 'He must be having trouble digesting the fact that a supposed dead-man is alive' I thought 'Thanks for stating the obvious'
TheGoldenEyedWolf chapter 81 . 4/13/2015
I love this story. One of my favourite
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »