Reviews for Redirection: A Second Chance
Tabbychu chapter 81 . 9/17
Oh my gosh. I just found this a few days ago, and I am so so so SO happy you came back and finished this! It's easily my new favourite Potter fanfic. It's 7 am, and I have no regrets staying up all night to read the last 10-12 chapters! I honestly cannot think of anything I didn't enjoy about this story. I'll definitely be reading this again- proooobably within a week or two if I'm being perfectly honest. It really resonated with me and I've grown attached! I'm sad that it's over, but the experience was amazing! Thank you for this :)
Emz Fan chapter 81 . 9/6
This story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it, I stuck with you all the way and loved every bit of it! You are an amazing writer and should be PROUD of what you have accomplished!
setokayba2n chapter 81 . 4/29
It was not bad, even if the ending I already knew more or less as it's the same as the books. But it was a good story.
purpleradiance chapter 18 . 4/23
awesome and believable!
wow this really should have happened in canon. i like this!
thelittleredwerewolf chapter 81 . 3/30
I love this fan fiction so much its definitely one of my favourites
2 marauder/teachers in a row?cant wait to see McGonagall's face:)
Yay! I've always wondered why Remus didn't realize it was the full moon and take some precautions against it... I guess it was the distraction of the moment and the months prior of taking the wolfsbane and being harmless... Either way, I love that it worked out your way!
ElnaKernor chapter 70 . 3/24
I really, really like that even until the end, you haven't made Dumbldeore a manipulative bastard, and that you clearly showed that even if some decisions he took ( ex: the prophecy ) could be challenged, it didn't mean all that he did was only meddling with things and making them worse. I happen to be rather fed up with the quasi constant Dumbledore's-absolute-guilt club that seems to exist in HP fanfictions. I've always believed he did the best out of what he had to work with, and when he was slightly wrong in his ways... well, aren't we all like that from time to time?
Thank you for writing a Dumbledore who isn't the true enemy.
AslansHow24 chapter 40 . 8/12/2015
Why cant Sirius grow up and stop being selfish. He is all Harry has left
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
When Harry thought 'He must be having trouble digesting the fact that a supposed dead-man is alive' I thought 'Thanks for stating the obvious'
TheGoldenEyedWolf chapter 81 . 4/13/2015
I love this story. One of my favourite
sherryola chapter 81 . 2/27/2015
i have had this story bookmarked for a long long time and odn't know why I never read it. It's exactly the kind of thing i look for in fics, Sirius alive, free, known to be innocent and raising Harry. You gave sirius the sort of personality I thought he'd have under those circumstances. sure he's fun, a tease and prankster still, but he's also honorable, serious and committed, teaches and raises Harry well. He's not an idiot, as so many fic writers make him. I love this,a nd i'll be back to read it again. and when I do, I'll review as I go! I just was in such a hurry to read and read and read. Fantastic!
S. Holmes chapter 81 . 9/22/2014
Besides the Promises Unbroken trilogy by Robin4,
your story is the greatest Harry Potter fanfiction I've read.
I have read it for many days and drawn into the words and world you wrote, which really impress me and touch me.
(In fact, I have spent more than 8 hours on Internet yesterday, merely for reading this story!)
I am a HP fanfiction writer as well.
Hope one day I can write my HP story as good as you.
And I really have to thank you for bringing me many happy moments (and inspiring me a lot!) through your story!
afreen chapter 81 . 7/10/2014