Reviews for Harry Potter and The Final Twilight
K. G. S chapter 10 . 1/19
I know this hadn't been updated since 2007, but is there a chance you'll ever finish this story? It's got a good plot and is well-written. I'd love to know how it ends.
Rin chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
It's very good. I hope this story hasn't died, would like to read more.
pat cross chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
It's about time he beat the crap out of Dudley! That fat oaf has had it coming for a long time! WELL DONE!
sam chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
excellent story.
Drifter950 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
Your stories are like a good book, you get started it's hard to quit. And when you get to the last finished chapter and discover that it is not the end of the book, GR. Specially since the story is always very good. And this definitely one of em'.

Maybe you need to but some kind of "Hey you, this is a good one" in your title area. Cause I am surprised that you haven't more reviews, compliments, complaints, etc. Like I said, I think this is good one.

I would not mind seeing Snape (or Wormtail) dead, but I do want to see how you play Dumbledor's info on his death.

So, thanks for a interesting and fun read. I look forward to seeing where you go with this one to.

May the MUSE be with you!
the Wolf at Bay chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
well, i dont hate you, but i really wanna know what happens. good story
the Wolf at Bay chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
i like the fluff, if its too dark ill get depressed
Rocky235 chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
You're right that was a cliffy. I'd like to think the next line might be;

Harry spun in a circle. As he faced away from Snape he called Godric's sword to him and it flashed out when Harry stopped moving. Snape's lips were still moving as his head bounced off an unknown tombstone.

"Let's get lunch."

Thank you for sharing as much of this story as you have. I've never figured out the story/quality vs. reviews equation, but it should have tilted much more in your favor.
Rocky235 chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
Gees, you know how to push my buttons. Idiots at both the Ministry and Paper.

You write very well. Your sentence structure is varied and the dialog natural. This is easy and fun to read.
Rocky235 chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
I believe that as you did, JKR will try and make Snape one of the good guys.

He gets no sympathy from me.

You, on the other hand, are doing a good job.
Rocky235 chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
"“Well it will have to wait,” Harry said monotonely, “I have other business to do today.” Percy’s eyes widened ..."

That's a great scene. Harry gets to rankle both the Minister and Percy. Sweet.
Rocky235 chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
You don't see many authors gutsy enough to make Lavender Head girl. (Well, maybe on Adult Fan Fict.)

I hope no one mentions to Molly about them all having their own rooms. I doubt she would let that slide.
Rocky235 chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
It's good that you got Harry and Ginny back on track. We don't have to listen to their whining thoughts now.
Rocky235 chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Boy! I looked at last nights reviews. I shouldn't drink and review. Even more so, I shouldn't drink, take pills, and then review.

Well it's better than saying, "OMG! That really happened. Write more." lol

You've made Petunia sound insane by trying to make her a small bit human.
Rocky235 chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I'm not going to accuse you of plagiarism, but I've been shopping around home movies of our family Thanks Giving party. There are a lot of similarities in your story. The "horrible little worm like you?" I mean Vernon's lines sound like they came from My Sister. "Pass the frog legs, you horrible little worm."

I'm sure we could come to some my dog could get a part in you story. I realize her lines would be limited, but she has very expressive bright blue eye. She would be good in a death scene with Moony. Unless, of course you'll need Moony later in the story.

Our dog has acting in her and was named Nina, after the popular actress Ms. Hartly.

Have your people get a hold of my people and we'll do lunch.

Jim