Reviews for It's a Wonderful life.
Iin chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ritalin? Really? It couldn't have been something like heroin, crack, weed... something that they don't prescribe to children with ADHD. This was just stupid.

Be original. Shit, write about him ACTUALLY taking drugs.

I know this is super old, but... damn.
xfilesfan chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
very good. one of the most in-character fics i've read so far.
singa chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
The diolauge sounds like stuff Cliff would say. Good job!
111111111111111111111111111 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
well, no offense, but you totally copied the idea of the "theo and the joint" episode. Now, if they foud out that he really was taking drugs, that would be much better

hwcfwa
Kristy chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
i do like your story but it has nothing to do with if he gets in trouble or not u stop right when cliff walks upstairs that story was cutt of
Sarks-Girl-89 chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
I like the story, but try writing something of your own. I am not saying you stole this story, because you didn't. But I have seen other shows have the same general storyline. Try writing something that is origional and make it your own.
Starr2 chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Wasn't the whole jacket mixup on an episode of the Brady Bunch, but with cigarettes instead of Ritalin?
MassGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Great. Tis was great. I loved it so far. It's Sondra, not Sandra and Clair, not Claire. But YOU ROCK! THIS IS SO GOOD!
The Cosby Show watcher chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
I love the Cosby Show. I watch it every nite and THIS sounds EXACTLY like the Cosby Show. WRITE MORE FANFICS CAUSE THIS ONE IS AWESOME!
Kitty Eikmeier chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
That was really good. But it was almost exactly like the episode with the joint int the geography book. But still, you did pretty good.
Kaley chapter 4 . 4/12/2003
YOu stole this idea from a Brady Bunch episode...
Cheri6578 chapter 4 . 2/7/2003
Great story! I bet that would make a really cool episode. :)
Breanna chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
Hey, very nice chapters! From what I have been reading on fanfiction I really liked your stories!
Breanna chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
This was a pretty good chapter. I didn't Know there were so many fans of The Cosby Show. Keep Wtitting!
Monique chapter 4 . 12/27/2002
That. was. horrible. I mean c'mon!