Reviews for Songfics
beywheelz chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
these songs r way too dramatic ( i mean no flames! ) but why didnt u do any happy songs?
RageFeline chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
These are really cool! I'm really looking forward to the next chapters!
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Great job! MiexLi is always awesome. The song suits it really well. The Enjyu chapter was cool too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Beaslays chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
That was awesome! Really, Mie is an underappreciated character,Li is so nice.
Kinjiru chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
hi, um, just wanted to drop a small note here...

I thhink it was a bit confusing at some parts, like Cornell's words and the lyrics both being in italics and stuff. One paragraph/sentence immediately followed by the song lines is cool and all, especially if they express very similar ideas, but it kinda confused me here, but it was nice.

The events were kinda rushed though. It's not so bad if the storyline drags on just a little bit at some part just to make it more clear, but that's just me.

Can't wait for the next songfics to come out.

So, a big 'YEAH!' for you. -KINJIRU
Erin chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Very nice. I like how you wrote Enjyu. Especially his friendship with Liena. It wasn't overplayed or made into some big romance like too many fics do.
Beaslays chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Okay, awesome ness. I'll be waiting for the next part .
vinegarette-kiss chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
...that was...different, interesting.

Nice oneshot, even if Enjyu is kinda OCC and he jumped off a moutain? Extreme...guess, that's Enjyu for you. I guess Terry probably caught him with his super fast ninja reflexes...like he catches Joshua when the guy jumps into a active volcanoe...

Hope Bull's oneshot is gonna be up soon!
l'envoi chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Nice choice of songs for the characters. :)

Although, you should not ask people that you will continue after a number of reviews. I think you should let them review at their own will because sometimes, at the start, there is not enough plot to ponder about. Although, it's okay to say that reviews will make you happy and stuff. And also, it makes it much more rewarding that people are doing it because you're too awesome not to review. :P

I like it on how you got so many songs. You're good. :)
Jayne chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
These sound good- I'm looking forward to them! Could you do some of the second season too? That would be awesome! :D
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This looks good. I'm especially looking forward to the chapters about Wen and Li.

Also, I'm not sure if you already know about this, but you might get more feedback if you allow anonymous reviews. The default on the site is to only accept signed reviews. To change this, you would need to log in and go to the reviews section. From there, click on anonymous and then press enable. The page should say it was successful. Hope this helps.
vinegarette-kiss chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hmm...for Enjyu I would think 'Perfect' by Simple Plan. If you have seen at least SEASON 1 and a bit of SEASON 2, you would have seen Enjyu's past. The lyrics for 'Perfect' seem to fit Enjyu very well. But Linkin Park's 'Breaking the Habit' works as well.

BTW, I think Songfics are banned...so you might want to add a lil something instead of just

Enjyu:"I'm singing this song...(paste lyrics here)"

Maybe a little bit at the start and end...maybe the character is thinking or having a conversation?

I'm not going to report you cos it's nice to have SONGFIC in the battle b-damon category but it could get deleted if someone else does.

YaoiLuver4Ever
Miia Wakamatsu chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I think Liena's song would be better off as being Stupid Girl

But thats just me- All the other ones are good