Reviews for Return of Superboy Prime
Kazuma Bushi chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
How is Prime going undetected?
Kazuma Bushi chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Wh would Prime want to save Lois Lane if hey thinks this world is fake?
Kazuma Bushi chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wow that was amazing
addikhabbo chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Fabulous!
Mzuark chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is the best story I've read in this section.
edmaster2 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
R u ever gonna write a sequel?
Please
Superboy-prime is my favorite character.
Jack Sparr0w chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
This is a truly amazing piece of work..wow..i loved this story..you have all characters in character..exactly as they are portrayed in comics. I especially loved the bit with the emerald Connor and Kal L..Primes reaction is perfect when he faces them. Prime didnt have a chance to show his own world what he could do as Superboy..but he displayed courage and acted just as Superman would when faced with Amazo and other threats (well, except for the killing his opponent bit), but otherwise he saved lives too. Well done, and im sure many will agree when I say that this fic deserves a Pulitzer.
Deu2Ex chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Definitely one of the best fics i've read in a long time, the characters were great, the emotions in them were greatly potrayed and the ending made me happy, even after all he did everyone deserves a chance at a happy ending and redemption.
Mzuark chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
Awesome story, It got a little iffy at points. I was hoping that the Solar armor would make an appearance. I was also hoping Prime would win. Anyway I think that if you gave this story to DC after Infinite Crisis and before the Sinestro Corps war, this would make an excellent comic.
CMR Rosa chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
This is a great story.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
I love your story. Its an awesome piece of work.
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Very interesting outcome to the story. As I was wondering what were Luthor's methods in all of the chaos. :D

I now wonder what is Lex going to do with a piece of DNA from Superboy PRIME, is he going to try the cloning idea again since Conner was somewhat of a failure to him ? :(

Also it would be interesting of how the heroes deal with this new threat from Luthor ? :(

This truly was a great and entertaining tale about a boy just trying to find his happy ending. :D

Please, if you're still there, I wish for you to keep up the good work upon such great ideas like this one for future reads. ;)
TitanWolf chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
one thing, doomsday happened in 92, Infinite Crisis happend back in the 80's. so they couldn't have watched Superman die.
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
WOW!
CountJuhi chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Nicely done... just like the JLA to resort to MINDWIPE... urgg. overall I enjoyed reading your works.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »