Reviews for 50 Tips to a Healthy Lifestyle
love it! update soon )
Nymyrra chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
KILL HIM GAARA!
Nymyrra chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Kankurou looked frustrated. He picked up the ball. “Look, I never played sports as a kid, ok? I was too busy playing with my doll- er, puppets.”

“Neither have I. I was to busy reducing your puppets to dust.”

- _
Nymyrra chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Sweet!

Kankurou widened his eyes (one of them bruised) and promptly crawled beneath his bed.

Gaara peeked under it.

Kankurou was shaking like a leaf, muttering over and over like a lunatic, “it’s here, it is finally here… the apocalypse…”

Gaara didn’t know what the word ‘apocalypse’ was, but he decided he liked the word.

- very funny.
Tis Inevitable chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
*blink blink* Out of everything she could kill him with it had to be mardi gras..

Wow.. his dreams range fom girls to mushrooms, and I thought my mind was screwed up lolz

Yay Sasuke I will totally read your poetry! It's so much better than reading about Sakura.. *looks over at Sakura, smirking*
Tis Inevitable chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
Haha yess he needs a girlfriend! *starts jumping up and down while waving my arms*

Kiba: Uhmm are you alright?

Me: Yea I'm good... perfect..! *winks*

Kiba: Wow you have the same eye twitch as Sakura has when she's around... Sasuke *takes some steps back cautiously*

Me: W-where are you going...? DON'T LEAVEE!

((..I have no clue as to where that came from, besides my screwed up mind. lolz))
Tis Inevitable chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
lolz 'Love an animal'.. how bout love a brother? xD Goshh killing your brother, how nice. They should have flushed him in the first place. That's how fish are usually 'laid in rest'. Or peace, or something..
Tis Inevitable chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Um ew... why would they want her underwear? ...Nevermind, I don't want to know.

Poor lil Sasuke... *joins the fangirls in the glomping*

Yess Saturdays are good. Saturdays are great. There's no school on Saturday ((thank God)), which why I get to stay up so late reading fanfics! Yay! ((Technically speaking, though, it's really Sunday. 12:30AM))
Tis Inevitable chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Temari with Shika... wow now I've seen everything. SasukexTemari! ..what? She said in one episode that she thought he was handsome.. -.- ..well she did.

xD

lolz everyone playing sports. Sounds like.. err.. fun. Okay so I hate sports. But I saw, like, two episodes of The Prince of Tennis! ((A long time ago, I don't even remember what happened))

Haha their noses were broken! And over some special brotherly bonding. Don't they know how to play nice? xD
Tis Inevitable chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
*looks up apocalypse* LOLZ! Can't blame him, really. Haha "it's the end of the world!" I'd probably say the same thing. Even though I loves Gaara. x3 ((I loves them all, yup yup))

I'm going to do all of these tips! *steals book Gaara stole* O.O Okay maybe not.. xD
I am no longer using this acco chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Emo?
I am no longer using this acco chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Poor Gaara! He needs a puppy.
I am no longer using this acco chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
OH no! HOw could Kankurou do that!
I am no longer using this acco chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
LOL! Why would Naruto do that?
I am no longer using this acco chapter 3 . 7/8/2007