Reviews for So Changed
DAForever62442 chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Aslan was flawless. I keep reading this whole story many tomes, the song is AMAZING, as is the entire story. Brilliant. The emotions are very well done
DAForever62442 chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
Chapter 17 (counting prolouge)... Amazing.
puregarnet chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I like it. But I think you've forgotten that all 4 of them were adults in Narnia and that all of them, even the younger two had a lot of responsibilities. And they should be mature enough to handle things like what you are having them go through better.
dbd823 chapter 18 . 2/10/2011
Whoa... this was a great story. I can't believe it went this well! I love the song at the end... you *wrote* that? Man, you're a good poet. My dad would love that thing. He's a poet himself, and, well, I try. This was great! Keep up the good work!
JNRWJ96 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
“Didn’t you notice, Mum? He was stating at her for like twenty seconds!”

Brothers...Ya gotta love 'em!
JNRWJ96 chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
C. S. Lewis would be proud, i cried, this is one of the best stories i have ever read on fanfiction and im not just saying that. I am serious.
JNRWJ96 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Aslan was flawless. C. S. Lewis would be proud! i just think making susan a liar is far out there but it is your story.
JNRWJ96 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
the ending does not suck and this story is way awesome!
lecabe chapter 18 . 12/5/2008
VERY well-written and realistic; amazing from start to finish. Congrats on a story well-done! :)
v20 chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
Wow.

I can't really think of anything else to say...

A very emotional story.
dares to dream chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
oh my god. I know you have finished this fic already. But i hadn't read it until today, and i must say, out of all the Narnia stories i have read, this one is by far my favorite. Even though it is not set in Narnia, but on Earth, Aslan was still with them, and their King and Queen spirits showed at times. I laughed at parts, and cried at parts, and must say you have a wonderful talent for pulling at one's emotions through writing. I cant wait to see what other stories you have! Please keep writing, you have a wonderful talent that im sure Aslan wants to be used (haha.)

dares to dream
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 6/23/2008
very nice
Iruchi-chan chapter 18 . 6/22/2008
NO! it ended! but it ended awesomely and nicely. as much as i didn't want it to end, it was really good. I did enjoy it and, well, can't wait to read your other fics!

tfq
Opera Dove chapter 18 . 6/22/2008
I loved it! It was such a good story. Congrats on getting to the end (even though it shall be missed)
Livily chapter 18 . 6/22/2008
Oh! It's over! What a completely satisfying ending. I LOVE the appearance of Aslan, it's as if the entire story has been leading up to that one moment. And that they were all craving to hear those words but never knew it is so very nice indeed. I wasn't really touched by the funeral until you described the Pevensies breaking down privately. That was so sad. Also, I loved the picture of the four of them- it sort of brings everything full cricle, doesn't it?

I probably have dozens more things to say, but can't remember what they are. So thanks so much for writing this story.

And perhaps now there's hope for Susan!