Reviews for Of All Things
Miss Obvious chapter 17 . 5/11
this story was, dare I say, so hellish romantic?! good god honestly I couldn't keep myself from blushing out of blue from time to time while reading this story! seriously the romance between the main characters was so perfect and the ending was perfect too! although I'm kind of curious about the detail of the final battle, but hey who cares? I got the happy ending and that was all I want haha sooooo thank you for writing this beautiful story! keep up the good work
cricket41 chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
I wish you would have put the battle in it to show her abilities, and how they were used against naraku. it was a good story, but I don't see how this is rated M and not T. keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
hello: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
kate chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
your story and you are grate i love this and good job (tums up ) :)
mtnikolle chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
I didn't mind skipping the Final Battle at all. That scene can get tedious after a while. The ending was perfect: you passed along the important details through Rin and gave up a quick peak into their "ever after." :)
mtnikolle chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
This is one of the best training chapters that I've ever read; the training takes a reasonable amount of time, and there is just a little bit of detail to sketch in a picture for us to fill in with our imagination without stretching it out with the (generally) dry every-day play-by-play. Great job!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
I loved this story and pleased to have read it again!
munford chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Loooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee it great job
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Seems like u skipped a chapter or two. Good story tho.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
nbljblkmn
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
doing a great job with the personalities
Better If You Didn't Know chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
if i could say wonderful in 8 diff. languaged i would

this is definetly going into the favs!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
good story wow! i had to tell one fo my friends about it :):)
LightMiko chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
you put chapter ten instead of chapter 11 on this one.
HanaLove chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
I loved the story. It was the absolute fairytail of love that only Kagome and Sesshomaru cold have.