Reviews for Speakeasy
CakeExplosion chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Oh my yes. Add in some more 20s slang and I'd be in heaven. Gotta admit, Jet dressed up in 1920s clothes and I'd be putty in his hands too.
leafysummers chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Oh but there can be! I know you're a zutarian (that's my second choice after jetara), but could'nt you do a lake laogai where Jet doesn't die (i swear that nearly killed me) and he and katara get together cause he redeemed himself? You must admit jetara probably would've happened if bryke didn't kill Jet off (grr!), and they probably did so because Jet would've made kataang complicated and impossible by confusing Katara once he joined the team. I mean, they clearly felt more for each other than just a crush, or he wouldn't have tried so hard to get Katara's trust back, and she wouldn't have been upset at his death. Besides would you choose a 12 year old baldie or a 16 year old hottie? Point is, please do a lake laogai ASAP!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
great fic

i absolutely loved it

wonderful work

-anon goddess ;)
to-lazy-to-login chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
wow that was awesome!

you should do a "What if Sokka hadnt found them" fo rthe tease thing, im looking forward to Lake Lougai!
Joce11 chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
It was a very good fic I have to say, but I just spotted something on chapter 4.

when Jet said : “I guess something you said got through to him. Anyhow, he went out on a scouting mission with Pipsqueak and Smellerbee.”

I saw that the lines from the show were used,and what I'm just trying to say is: I don't think the scouting mission made since really, I mean what would they scout? they're in a town and in a Jazz club.. why would they scout? thats just my conflicting imput there.

and one question: "The pair walked in silently and witnessed a stripped down Jet harassing what seemed like a harmless old man." can anyone explain this? im slightly confused...

anyway-good fanfic I heart jet, and probly shouldnt question him.
Watcher of the Hearts chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
LOVED it!
preciousjade chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Interesting portrayal of the epsiode of Jet. With a 1920s twist nice very nice.
The Pterodactyl chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Courtney...

"shit eating grin"? "devil incarnate"? I can't say i like Jet that much either, but, man, did you do a number on this guy! And the slap...go, Katara!

An overall awesome ending to a story that had a somewhat rocky start...and i don't think that you've found a reason to stay away from the genre, i just think you need to work on it a little more...say...with your favorite ship? *cough*Zutara*cough*..ahem...excuse me...i must have something in my throat...

well, gotta Jet,

The Pterodactyl,

aka Brokos
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This is hilarious. I did a short fic based on Sylva's work on the Rebels as well. It's under my profile as 'Bleeding Hearts'.

Awesome, eh?

Nice take BTW.
powderedsugar chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
i hope there will be more jetara fluffy goodness coming up with the next chapter that will be updated very soon *nudge nudge*
Poison's Ivy chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
... Does it have to end badly? (Puppy dog pout) :P

Anyways, nice chapter! I'm feeling kinda "soul mate" mood tonight, I suppose (but I think it's because I just watched "Spirited Away" for almost three hours. Did you see that movie? It's so cute! and sweet! and... oh my God!)

Please continue. If I ever think of an idea, I'll continue my story "My Tragic Fate". Can you read it? I have NO idea on how to start the next chapter... uh! I think I had an idea, I just don't KNOW how to use it. It's Jet/Katara (kinda onesided, but then not really) and some Zuko/Katara (a lot actually, but if you LOVE Jet/Katara, you'll be in for a surprise.

MAYBE. I have that story kinda plotted out, and there's more twists in THAT story than on a HUGE rollarcoaster (Superman? Does that have loops?) in Six Flags.

And it's gonna be really good. I hope. :P

Please continue writing.

Happy Holidays! (And even though Christmas was over half an hour ago) Merry (late) Christmas (even though I don't celebrate it.) :P

Ivy .

(\_/)

(O.o )

( )
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
whoah! but that's not how it goes but...that's hott
The Pterodactyl chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
Courtney...

Hot stuff indeed...very well done, better than both the previous chapters combined! I guess it just took a few chpaters for you to get your game on...looking forward to the next one!

The Pterodactyl

aka Brokos
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
whe! i love the 1920's!
powderedsugar chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
i really like that picture that you are writing this about (i saw it two weeks ago) and i am so glad that someone is writing a story about it! please update soon!