Reviews for World of Change
amerdism chapter 28 . 9/21
Awesome story, when's the next chapter going up, I hope to see more soon.
Alex2909 chapter 28 . 1/21
interesting story, ranmas relationships are true to form quite conplicated
silverstreak93242 chapter 28 . 9/15/2016
Here's hoping that this finds you well. I am reviewing to let you know I enjoyed reading this story, and as I am on a Robotech/ranma crossover reading kick, I had to re-read this one, as it's one of my favorite stories. I am hoping that this story isn't dead, but simply on hiatus until your muse returns from vacation. I am looking forward to the story being continued with further exploits of Ranma's herd, and his finally getting together with Lisa. I rather like how you changed the background characters to more mainstream, while still staying background, and how you changed Ricks relationships around in such a way they actually worked out! I am hoping the future chapters, when your muse finally decides to release them, will be just as fun to read as the one's already posted, I actually binge read the story over the last 4 days, with only minor interruptions of day to day life...again, here's hoping that this finds you well, and if the story is dead, if your willing, could you please pm me to let me know?
Guest chapter 28 . 4/2/2014
Is there more or is that it?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
I like that you didn't use Ryoga, Kuno or Shinosake(Ryugenzawa) as Akane's husband but I think Ranma (before he finds out that he was declared dead) should have madder then he was at seeing Akane married to someone else
god of all chapter 28 . 1/16/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
CAG7 chapter 23 . 9/3/2013
when is Washu going to show up at Langs lab? Talk about problems.
CAG7 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
You made an error the Prometheus and Daedalus submergible vessel. Though they normally only submerge up to their bridges (they can go deeper but this not normally due to safety concerns). This means they are watertight and have life support systems. Plus being military vessel they are also airtight to protect their crews from gas warfare and nuclear attacks. So some of the crew would survive the fold to the orbit of Pluto. However the bridge and deck crews would be lost. The windows on the bridge would be armored against water pressure but not against inside air pressure in a vacuum. So many writer fail to look this fact up.
Blackholelord chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
Well this looks good, personally can't for the next update. Also as you continue it into the Robotech Masters Saga, the Next Generation Saga.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Look up Robotech Wiki for the Robotech version of the series, because Macross Compendium is the Macross version which is not related to Robotech. They rewrote the whole storyline for it in Macross: do you remember love movie, and since then this is considered the origin of the Macross universe, not Robotech.
Rydan fall chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Smoking, if they are really addicts, they will find ways.
Waterpipes or that newly marketed electrical sigar are examples of that.
But during the time it takes for them to find these alternatives, you don't want to be in the same room, they would have a VERY bad mode, all day long, day after day, without stops.
And they will pick the smoking room in the hope somebody still can smoke, do they can atleast smell it.

Tea might have become in demand during that time, for one.
Not to drink it, but to smoke the tea leafs.
Suggest you ad a massive compaign to cure the addicts from their addiction straight from the start at Pluto orbit.
Dumbledork chapter 28 . 6/24/2013
I'm very happy that you've updated this story. And enjoyable read lime always.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Not bad.
shugokage chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
Absolutely awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
HolyKnight5 chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Just please. . .NO mention of the normal Robotech Masters Saga. . .. with Ranma here, and Rick likely left as the Admiral in command of Earth, i see rather unlikely to Leonard and his goons to pull successfully their shitty excuse of a coup.