Reviews for Theme Song
AWSOME and lol chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i love this it is AWSOME! i love it and all he songs are perfect.

i completely agree with you about daniel... (drools)
JoLeigh chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I liked it!

You described the characters well. Even though I've never heard the song before, I still liked the story.
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Love it, love it, love it! Positively hysterical! Daniel is indeed (sorry, Teal'c, for stealing your line) a hot, sexy archaeologist who kicks butt. I like the way you put that. Teal'c does love his Star Wars. I don't like the character of Sam Carter too much (please don't kill me), but I LOVE the Jimmy Neutron theme song for her. Does she really have a "mechanical canine"? And her name's not really Jimmy Neutron, but other than that, it seems to fit. All the others fit as well. Gotta love the SG-1 theme song. "Stargate! It's a great big whirl, with a great big swirl and you step inside to another world!" I could go on, but...ya know. Nicely done!

-DPSG1
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
love it. and yes, i'd love the song from moulin rouge. and i agree with you about Daniel being a kick-butt, hot, and sexy archeologist. he's the one guy i'd marry in a heartbeat.
moms2398 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
It took me a minute to remember Numa Numa...though how I could forget, I'll never know. It was my kidlets' favorite song for a while.

Wonderful team interplay; you have the voices down pat!

Thank you for sharing.

MA
Chas54 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
First I enjoyed the story.

Second, Daniel's and Teal'cs themes, make sense.

Third, I've never heard Jim Neutron's theme, so I can't give an opion on it.

Fourth, never heard the Joan Jett, one either.

And finally the team's song, shouldn't it be the offical U.S. Air Force

theme? The theme for Stargate, is the theme for all of Stargate Command.

And as for Cam's, theme I was thinking it should be "The Devil went down to Georgia." I mean he acts like he's playing a fiddle.
Samandjackforever chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
OMG! Numa Numa song and Moulin Rouge! I LOVE THE Numa Numa song and the movie Moulin Rouge! I have the soundtrack to it! LOL!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
cute, loved "Suddenly a fully equipped orchestra popped out of nowhere and began to play Stargate SG-1’s Main Title." That was awesome! can just imagine it
Carter's Lab chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Okay, I never heard of the Numa Numa song so I went to Youtube to check it out... oh my god... I can so picture Mitchell as the armored knight doing that funky dance in that video. I was laughing my ass off. I also could see Vala as the female dancing the macarena next to him.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
that was cute!I love the individual theme songs but I have to go w/ Teal'c for the team song, I think that"we will rock you" is more than appropriate!
nwfairy chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I LOVE Numa Numa

I know the tranlated lyrics and can sing it in the oringal languge

-peace-