Reviews for I'll Be
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Put a smile to my face. Booth finial done it!
Bamboxler chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I like angela playing matchmaker
Ahria chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
LOL! That was funny *and* cute! Good job.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I love it very funny and cute!
becontent chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
aw! omg i cant get over that! aw!

Would teh episode where her fridge blows up be the one with the dude David who she met online?

CJ
Zucht chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
It's about time! What a warm loving story. I think you captured the two perfectly.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Loved it, made my little shipper heart squee with delight! Seeley Booth was kissing Temperance Brennan for all he was worth

Id pay good money to see that! Great fic!

Ava
Dawn92 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
very good lol is it only my account tht the alerts arnt working for
Andromeda03 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Love it! and very good advice from angela. i only wish that the writers would do something about the chemistry that we know they have and put them togather. maybe we'll get our wish before season 2 up up.
Hali101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aw. That is so cute and sweet at the same time. i love it.
Jessabelle87 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
hey, that was good. kinda cute too. is it just a one shot or are you planning on continueing it? i think that you could leave it like that, its a nice one shot. Anyway, well done.
boothandbones90 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
aw so sweet... great job!
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was so good! IT was cute and mushy and perfect! I love gushy little fluffs like this. You made me smile, thanks!
RockyBaby chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Haha..that was so cute! I wish that had happened *sigh* but we have to live with Agent Manwhore and his recent actions don't we? Oh well..Great lil fic (",)

Rocky
Elvawen chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
LOL, aw. that was adorable! :D B/B is so love..._

And the rerun you were watching is "Two Bodies in the Lab". I heart that episode.