Reviews for Bitter Legacy: The Boy of Two Clans
TWO FACED TROLL chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
What do I think? AMAZING!
Love where the story is going and grreeaat portraying Shisui! he really suits the story! I just can get enough of this guy! *sigh*
please update soon! Im following this!
Starry.Dreamer.kitten chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
interesting beginning
the dark euphie chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I actually like this concept, and it's so well written. Too bad you're not continuing it.
ShiroFlake chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Good beginning so far !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Sword Doom chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
even though i know its pountless to review since you have not updated in years...it was ggod so far...i wish that you would finish...
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
This is a good story!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
more this is really good and interastuting
Allie-grrl4 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
update soon
Teh Bleach Bottle chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
This has the makings of a really great story. I just love the plot. Hopefully you will continue this and manye edit the past chapters for any information which has now been revealed. I really hope you will continue writing this story. Sora Hoshi Ookami out.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Hmm, I think it's okay, personly, and I guess it's interesting as well... It certinly makes a person wonder: One; with Rin alive, Kakashi wouldn't be so gloomy (I think...) and Naruto now has a mother. (hopefully... if Shisui has anything to say about it...) Two; with Shisui gone and being Naruto's sensei, Itachi couldn't kill him and gain the Mangekyou Sharingan when (...or if) he massacred his and, now Shisui's, 'former'?, clan. As for anything else... :sweatdrop: I don't know... Anyway, continue when you can, I guess... :sweatdrop: Sorry if I sound insulting, if I did, I didn't mean it... Ja! .
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
update soon
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I like this. Please update! Cupcakes and cookies for you!

...I seem to see some ShisuixRin here...
mishap chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I live in hope that you will continue with this someday. It is a truly powerful start to what could be a fascinating story.
Inu-Shinta chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Your plot intrigues me. I hope to read more soon.
alterego94 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Nice. I was scrolling through a bunch of stories and i saw this and was like 'meh, i'll try it'. I really think you should come up with a little better summary, because really, i believe this story shouuld have around 50 reviews by now. Anyway, great story, I like the way you displayed Shisui, and the meeting between him and Rin was realistic. Keep up the good work. Update soon.

later.