Reviews for Ocean Spray
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 2/5
That was cute. I honestly wished more people would jump onto the Sokai ship, because Sora is just so adorable about her!
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I thought this was excellent! I really enjoyed it and I loved the romance! :)
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This was amazing. I will never get tired of reading Sokai stories/one shots.
Royal Conquest chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
yay! I know you think ur fluff is horrible, but I don't think so. Ur 2 hard on urself
Angela chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i dont like it. i think it is cute :) well i have liked everyone of these things i have read... so dont mind my comment... better than me... im more of an artist... keep it up! :)

~Angela
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
_ How DO you do it? Seriously - it's hard enough for me to write even ONE one-shot, but you've got like a gajillion, and they're ALL good! O_O Yet another lovely one-shot from you...I must...read...more! ;0)
ahnminh chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
You know what I love most?

The sentence used in the

summary. It's magical, really.

This story was utterly amazing

also. But that wasn't surprising.

:D
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I am thorougly speechless.

Because it is too fabulous for words.

-faves-
cracker-jacks000 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I LOVE IT! You should write another really, it was perfect!
destinyseeker chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
n_n.. it's so very romantic story! i really like it! and it's not corny or awful literature or something.. ur awesome! i can't even write that good y'know.. especially when it comes to sora and kairi.. i always like those stories.. hehe.. good job! (",)
the general girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Loved it! It's so hard to find fics like that around here...

KEEP WRITING!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Awful? Please. I only wish I could write something half as good as this. Gorgeous. Beautiful. I love it.
Namilaa chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
aw !

i really liked this... haha, i have no idea why

but this is one of my favs

0_0

the beginning was sorta slow,

but when Kairi came, it got...interesting

hahaha

i thought it was oober cute

:DD

.NAMILAA::
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aww, so kawaii! Dat was totally awesome. I am so jealous of your talent for writing romance. How do you do it? If I could write like that, my fic would be full of fluff. Oh well. I'll stick with my style of fluff. Keep up the awesome job! You rule!
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Aw that was sweet. And very relaxing. I haven't had time to relax like since Sunday, and this was nice. ]

That's kinda like the rolling down a sand dunekissing in the waves. The only thing I wanna know, is, won't they get sand in their pants? Cause that is like the worst feeling EVER.