Reviews for Ocean Spray
Royal Conquest chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
yay! I know you think ur fluff is horrible, but I don't think so. Ur 2 hard on urself
Angela chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i dont like it. i think it is cute :) well i have liked everyone of these things i have read... so dont mind my comment... better than me... im more of an artist... keep it up! :)

Angela
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
_ How DO you do it? Seriously - it's hard enough for me to write even ONE one-shot, but you've got like a gajillion, and they're ALL good! O_O Yet another lovely one-shot from you...I must...read...more! ;0)
ahnminh chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
You know what I love most?

The sentence used in the

summary. It's magical, really.

This story was utterly amazing

also. But that wasn't surprising.

:D
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I am thorougly speechless.

Because it is too fabulous for words.

-faves-
cracker-jacks000 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I LOVE IT! You should write another really, it was perfect!
destinyseeker chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
n_n.. it's so very romantic story! i really like it! and it's not corny or awful literature or something.. ur awesome! i can't even write that good y'know.. especially when it comes to sora and kairi.. i always like those stories.. hehe.. good job! (",)
the general girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Loved it! It's so hard to find fics like that around here...

KEEP WRITING!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Awful? Please. I only wish I could write something half as good as this. Gorgeous. Beautiful. I love it.
Namilaa chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
aw !

i really liked this... haha, i have no idea why

but this is one of my favs

0_0

the beginning was sorta slow,

but when Kairi came, it got...interesting

hahaha

i thought it was oober cute

:DD

.NAMILAA::
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aww, so kawaii! Dat was totally awesome. I am so jealous of your talent for writing romance. How do you do it? If I could write like that, my fic would be full of fluff. Oh well. I'll stick with my style of fluff. Keep up the awesome job! You rule!
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Aw that was sweet. And very relaxing. I haven't had time to relax like since Sunday, and this was nice. ]

That's kinda like the rolling down a sand dunekissing in the waves. The only thing I wanna know, is, won't they get sand in their pants? Cause that is like the worst feeling EVER.
DPWolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
For the last time! NOTHING you write is bad! EVER! You're seriously one of the BEST writers out there. No joke. Loved it, very cute. Nothing bad or negative to say. Not now, and probably not ever. :D Keep up the great work!

Wolf
kissthelipsandsaygoodbye chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
this isn't corny, I thought it was great!
Yu207 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
awful piece of literature?

you've got to be kidding me. :D

I loved it, as always